Traveling buddies

Hi everyone. I like traveling a lot locally and internationally but i do not want to travel alone. I would like to meet people who can travel with me and share different cultures. We can all meet first before planning the trip.  Maybe we can all plan going to each other's country ;) And there's a lot more to discover here in the philippines too.. I like staying in hotels with nearby beaches and exploring different sorts of food and transportation.  Hope there will be someone with the same interest as mine! :)

Hi Chris-An,
I'm Tran, who loves traveling to somewhere new :). I started my passion last year when I went to Singapore and Malaysia alone and I realized that It helps me open my mind as well as enjoys alot of kind people. My next destination is your country, Phillipines. I will get in MNL in the beginning of April and hope to meet up you there. Maybe maybe we can have lunch or coffee sometime and discuss about wonderful places we havent never been there??
Take care :)

Welcome to the Philippines

That's great! Just drop me a message when you get here. I will also send you a personal message with my number. I've been to Malaysia too but I stayed in Kuantan, nothing much to see there but it was still a great experience overall. Will see you soon! Coffee or lunch or dinner or whatever is on me ;)

Would love to join you guys :)

Hi Teacher Lhen, will let you know once we have plans already :)

Hi. I'm planning to travel for at least a weekend to Anguib Beach, Sta. Anna, Cagayan. It's up north Luzon. I recently read in a travel blog that there's a really beautiful and tranquil beach found there. I'm actually looking for someone to travel with. No dates set yet. I was thinking of going alone but then having company wouldn't be so bad too.
Don't worry. I am not a psycho. I just want to escape the hustle and bustle of Manila. Maybe we can travel together.
It's always nice to meet people when you travel right?

cheers!

Hi Chris-An.

It's nice to know that there are others who enjoys traveling as much as I do. You mentioned that you will be traveling to St. Ana in the Cagayan valley. Were you able to go? How was your visit to St. Ana? That is also on my radar as I plan to backpack the Philippines, from northern Luzon to southern Mindanao. I have a post in the Philippines forum. Check it out so you can see my tentative itinerary. We might even cross paths in the future.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=376167

Also, you might want to check out travbuddy.com This is a great site to find other travelers who might be interested in joining you. It's a well respected and legitimate travel site. I highly recommend it and it's totally FREE. Back in 2011, I was able to attend a meetup and it was lots of fun. I met some wonder people from around the world and we ate, drank, and shared travel stories.

Oh that was Miss_kiki who traveled in sta. Ana, not me. :) yeah ill check the travel site you posted. Thanks so much!

I am here in Manila, buzz me i will join

hello, interesting idea. i love travelling too and will like to be one of your travelling buddy. so when's your next trip?

Will inform anyone who wants to join. Next trip in VN. Im going to visit Tran who replied in this thread before. She's a good friend now :) will be in VN prolly in July or August.

Where in VN are you visiting? Do you know anyone from there except from your contact Tran?