First visit looking for house

Hi - I plan to visit Brittany in early March with my wife to tour the area and look at potential properties.
Can anyone give me advice or any contact details of good estate agents?
Steve

Hi Steve,
Went over 18 months ago looking at properties,
First thing I would do is surf,surf,surf,
Look at as many properties on line that you can,
Set up a folder with your favourites in,
Make a note of the website and the ref number,
Check out the area on google earth,
Make sure you are going to be happy living in that area,
there are many small villages in Brittany
that have just one shop and one bar ,
If you decide on an area  that is a very small village check how far you have to travel to get to some large towns where you can purchase all the things you need for your new home including furniture etc,
When you have decided to go over contact the agents and they will set up some viewings for you,They will also want to show you properties you don't want to view,Y
You can get back to me at [email protected]  I can send you some agents details,
regards,
phil.

Bonjour Steve, I bought my house in Forges la Foret 13 years ago from Bill Carter in Pouance, When I needed help dealing with EDF recently I contacted his office and Gale the Madam who now manages the office was extremely helpful and nice. Their contact details are as follows::toolimmo.com/AgencesImmobilieres/details/49438
AGENCE BILL CARTER IMMOBILIER 8, Rue Jeanne d'Arc 49420 POUANCÉ. Tel :02 41 92 59 91; Fax :02 41 92 48 10;  Kev.

Hi and thanks for the contact.
This is all very new to me - we have decided to make our first trip next month to get a feel for Brittany and maybe what area we like.
13 years - I guess in that time you have crossed all the obstacles
The main reason we are considering is the value for money and the need for a rural life
Steve

Thanks Phil - that is all very good advice
If you could recommend agents it would be appreciated
Steve