VISA process for my Wife

Hi folks,

I am UK citizen and my wife is Pakistani citizen.  I am trying to bring her in Riyadh.

What documentation do I have to give to my company so this is done real fast.

MY HR department is slow so I want to make sure I have everything.  How long does it take to get her visa out also?

Lastly,

Can anyone provide me link which explains what documents she needs to give in the Saudi Embassy.

Thanks,

Congratulations on deciding to bring your wife over, and best of luck for it coz its now that the fun begins. ;)

First of all make sure that the profession on your iqama is one which can support a family. Get a letter from your company for bringing over your family. Get it attested by CoC.

Get a form for the visa filled up in Arabic by someone in your Admin/GRO. You can also get that attested by CoC but sometimes you dont need to.

Get a passport copy of your wife. Get the marriage certificate certified by Saudi Consulate of the country in which the marriage was performed. Then get the marriage certificate translated to arabic. Make copies of your passport, labor card, iqama and degree.

Last but not the least, pay the 2000 SAR fees in the bank and get the receipt for it. Take a copy of that too.

The office to get the visa is in Hara. Be there when the office opens at about 7:30 am I believe. The earlier you go, the more chances you have to getting it done the same day coz it seems they have a certain quota of visas to issue every day. Also try to Saturday's as there is greater rush then.

Take along all your originals. I am sure that you would have been told of a different set of documents to carry with you for the visa, that is becoz you never know what the guy may end up asking for. These are all the documents I had with me as per instructions from others. Though the guy did not check half of them anyway lol.

Best of luck and I am not aware of any website which would list down requirements.

thanks for the info!

Quick Question.. my sponsor is in Jeddah but I work from Remote location in Riyadh Does that mean I have to go to Jeddah for this or this can also be done in Riyadh?

The best site I know of for all Saudi government related processes is the Working in Saudi Arabia Blog, he has fantastic detail on a stack of processes.  (Please note I'm not associated with this blog in anyway just found it a valuable reference)

http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.com

I'm not sure whether he covers family visa's you'll have to hunt through the entries in his visa section to check.

Well if your sponsor has an office in Riyadh which has got signing authority (by that I mean someone whose signature is recognised in the CoC) then i guess the paperwork can be done here. If not then you need to get it done in Jeddah.

hi there,

am new here and i need some answer and hope someone can help me..

My husband got a job in Saudi Arabia and had his working visa but there was a problem with a visa for me.. they say i need to wait for 2 months to get mine..

i don't know if i submit the proper documents, can you tell me exactly what i need.. i live in mauritius..
My husband is british..

and if it make 2 months or more..
please i hope someone can help me..
thank you

see travisa visa service

Can we attest the marriage certificate in Saudi Arabia?

Wife will stay permanently here..