Julian asked me to post...

I received a "noreply" email from Priscilla with the team which gave a link to fill out a form. I wrote an answer, correctly filled out the code at the bottom - and it would not go through either. Here's what I tried to send:

Thank you for your response, Priscilla. I have not posed recently but I have been a member for about 4 years. I have never "cut and pasted" nor have (to my knowledge) sent any inflammatory messages. But yesterday I tried to send a private message and it was blocked. I would appreciate being unblocked. (For what it's worth - and not meaning to insult any of the blog team) I really do not like the new format.

Dottie Atwater

PS - maybe I am not blocked as I thought. I just sent a private message to a person other than xxxx, whom I tried to contact privately yesterday. The message went through. Then I tried xxxx again, and received this message: Post errors

The following errors need to be corrected before the message can be posted:
    203612 disabled the private messages.
This is not clear at all. I had thought it pertained to my being blocked, but apparently it is xxxx. I had no idea who "203612" is and I would have no way of knowing.

Hi muffiemae,

It seems that the person you're looking to contact has disabled his PM box. Therefore you can't send him a message.

As you noticed, there is a problem with the error message and it looks like it doesn't always appear.

We'll have a look, thanks for report.

Florent

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR