Waxing, mani, pedi and wash and blow dry

Can anyone advice on a decent, friendly, excellent customer service, calming, relaxing, clean hygienic enviroment were I can have above(mani,pedi,waxing and hair) done in Accra ghana....I've had a couple of bad experiences so far...please please

For hair it depends on what you want to pay. Movenpick is recommended but expensive. If you look on noworriesghana.com you will see a lot of recommendations. Allure, Salon and Spa in the city has branches on Ring Road East and A&C Mall.  It also has a website allureghana.com. My friend has a place for nails in Labone called Harmony. Her number is 0209532156.
There are a lot more recommendations in noworriesghana.com.
Can I suggest you buy a copy of the book No Worries at 40 cedis from Koala. It is produced by NAWA and the money goes to suppoert their projects. The monthly meeting is on 16th January at Coconut Grove Hotel near Immigration at 6.30. You will meet a lot of people there and they will be able to give you great advice about living in Accra

hi, there is a place on the way to Dodowa after Adenta a small nice and friendly salon Efe's Beauty Shop. phone no: 0246993970, call her to make an appointment with her, I'm sure you will love to come there again

Thank you!! much appreciated .... its hard to find some decent places around accra!

Keep fingers cross!