How to Get Dubai Visit Visa

Dear All,

I am unsure about getting Dubai visit visa. Please help me out.

Regards.

why unsure?!!!! explain...

To get any type of Visa (not just United Emirates) it is based on Nationality.

Check out the counties Embassy/website and it will show the requirements for your nationality.

You can apply by filling in the application form on the Internet sending by post all the documents required including the fee or,

Go in person to the nearest Embassy or consulate or servicing office with documents.
this applies if you want the Visa in Advance.

If you are traveling and need the Visa for your next country some can be got on border crossings, ferry terminals and airports.
You need to take into account whether the Visa is from date of issue or can be post dated all countries are different.

You can get Visas from agencies but there will be an additional cost for the services.

The Russian Visa is a little different you need to apply for an invitation letter from someone in Russian, this can be an agency and then you can apply for the Visa

That's basically what you need to do.

I am not unsure about getting the visa. I want to know the procedure as I am in Pakistan and I want to go there for a visit visa so that I can find a job

Yes You can get Visit Visa and u can find job there before ur visa expired ..
but also u can apply for job before u go...in sum site..
Like   www.dubizzle.com and sum other sites..
good Luck! :)

danzellon wrote:

Dear All,

I am unsure about getting Dubai visit visa. Please help me out.

Regards.

goto to flyemitrates website. find the customer care number and dial. Just make sure you enough balance in your credit card. They will bring you here.