Employee verification mails came.but my first company replied late

Hi Guys,
    This is Nagaraju. currently i am working in Malaysia. i submitted my green card application on 25th Nov 2013 in India, chennai VFS. after a week i got the employee verification mails to my old company in India and current company in Malaysia. i thought that they will reply to those mails, as expected my current company replied to that mails next day. but my old company in India replied to that mail after 17 days( its too worst) i.e 20th of Dec. now i am afraid due to this much delay, what they decided i don't know. i am worrying about my application, is there any chance to rejection of my application due to this much delay?  pls some on tell me, what might be the chances during this situations?

Regards,
Nagaraju.

I am also applied for Denmark Green card application on Nov 28th 2013, But not yet any mail for the Emp Verification. And called to the Embassy, the told "Decision is Pending " for your application. I am worrying about this. How much time for the Emp verification for Denmark Green card application and Why delaying to this Process. Let me know the Step by step process after the submitted the application and How much time needed for all the Process.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sreenath

I would think the Green Card Scheme will take about 3 months as they need to assess whether you are likely to get work in the current employment climate in the country and your degree needs to be verified so that can take some time, if your University is not prompt in responding to the enquiry. I lived in Denmark for over 10 years and I certainly would NOT recommend going to live and work there. The level of bullying is very high in the workplace.