Oman-Muscat-Al Kuwair Get Together

Hi Friend,

I want to arrange one Get Together small Party who live in Muscat-Al Kuwair. If any one interested then plz reply, then we can arrange the place and date for it.

Thanks

Hi Shahid.... I suggest posting the place and date.... I would love to join... provided I know the details and date of the meet-up....

Why don;t you join us, we are having a get together on 26th Dec at Tikki Bar Intercontinental Hotel, 7.30pm, this is regardless of where you live, please feel free to join.

Thanks hexebella,

But i am not very much familiar with Muscat, can you please informed me where is the Tikki Bar Intercontinental Hotel. And your friend is also living in Al-Kuwair, if you don't mind then please informed to you friend when they go to this party, that time they pick to me and my cell number is 93497016.

Tack care

sahid_khan007 wrote:

Thanks hexebella,

But i am not very much familiar with Muscat, can you please informed me where is the Tikki Bar Intercontinental Hotel. And your friend is also living in Al-Kuwair, if you don't mind then please informed to you friend when they go to this party, that time they pick to me and my cell number is 93497016.

Tack care

Sahid please go to the thread of that forum and message Lau, both of you arrange a place where I can pick up you both. Currently my calls are diverted to my colleague as I am on leave, but lau can reach me thru other means.

I think I have to charge taxi fare now :lol:

sahid_khan007 wrote:

Thanks hexebella,

Tack care

Sent message to Lau and frowarded your contact number, but please go to the thread as well and message him

ya Lau is in my Contact

Taxi Fare ???  :o   Last day of month is going on  :sosad:

hexebella wrote:
sahid_khan007 wrote:

Thanks hexebella,

Tack care

Sahid please go to the thread of that forum and message Lau, both of you arrange a place where I can pick up you both. Currently my calls are diverted to my colleague as I am on leave, but lau can reach me thru other means.

Is Lau still by his name or is he a con-artist :P ..... Sahid it is always advisable to PM mobile numbers.... Tikki Bar is at the Intercontinental hotel.... whereabouts in Al-Khuwair do you live?? Its pretty easy to catch a cab to InterCon hotel from Al-Khuwair...that is if Hexe, decides to charge a fee.

Thanks Rammy87, thanks for advice for me. You are very good person. You also come for that

Rammy87 wrote:
hexebella wrote:
sahid_khan007 wrote:

Thanks hexebella,

Tack care

Is Lau still by his name or is he a con-artist :P ..... Sahid it is always advisable to PM mobile numbers.... Tikki Bar is at the Intercontinental hotel.... whereabouts in Al-Khuwair do you live?? Its pretty easy to catch a cab to InterCon hotel from Al-Khuwair...that is if Hexe, decides to charge a fee.

No worries Rammy, lau already contacted Sahid, I already advised Lau where to meet. I will charge them an exorbitant fee, where in Oman they will find a lady private taxi driver  :D

Thanks Rammy87,

For your support, I was on mood to change my plan, but now after your massage, i have to change my mind and i also want to join you. And really i am lucky because i have a lady taxi driver.I don't want to give you any fare for this service but i want to give you my trust and my sole for you.

Looks like things are getting emotional out here...................!!   Guys, don't let us cry please!!!

:lol::):lol::P:D:top::sleep

Ha ha ha.... have to agree with Shaz here..... Sahid... I didnt catch you there....Nevertheless hope to see you in our meetup...

hexebella you have facebook id, If you have then just share with me, I want to add you in my fb friend list

I think the park near to RADISSON BLU HOTEL, what's ur opinion friend. :/:cool:

ok all have great time tomorrow..i hope to join u ..but i dont know any one

sahid_khan007 wrote:

I think the park near to RADISSON BLU HOTEL, what's ur opinion friend. :/:cool:

Sahid, coordinate with Lau, it's fine with me it has more space there.

Gamroon wrote:

ok all have great time tomorrow..i hope to join u ..but i dont know any one

Gamroon, you are most welcome to join, we don't each other before, now we know each other, so when you join you will know everybidy. Cool! :top:

sahid_khan007 wrote:

hexebella you have facebook id, If you have then just share with me, I want to add you in my fb friend list

just search hexe bella

Guys ... I'm feel really touched  :idontagree::idontagree::idontagree:

Hexe, you have been a blessing on the forum  ;) ... Waiting for tomorrow to tell you "Merry Christmas"  :)

schaz wrote:

Looks like things are getting emotional out here...................!!   Guys, don't let us cry please!!!

Brother!!! I'm the one who is really going to cry tomorrow when I see you coming to our gathering  :lol::P  ... Can't wait  ;)

VidoDido wrote:
schaz wrote:

Brother!!! I'm the one who is really going to cry tomorrow when I see you coming to our gathering  :lol::P  ... Can't wait  ;)

and i'm looking for a big big hug.... ... to spread my tears over egypt revolution...  :(

[Improper message]

VidoDido wrote:

Guys ... I'm feel really touched  :idontagree::idontagree::idontagree:

Hexe, you have been a blessing on the forum  ;) ... Waiting for tomorrow to tell you "Merry Christmas"  :)

You already told me Vido, but would love to hear with voice :)

I can participate this time as I've mentioned earlier I'm off :D .....looking forward to see you!!!

Hey guys! We are in the wrong forum.........we have to go back to the original one :unsure

Where hexebella

sahid_khan007 wrote:

Where hexebella

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =4#1653258

thax ...
if i come..i will ask about u?

Gamroon wrote:

thax ...
if i come..i will ask about u?

No problem Gamroon, my pleasure.........the rest of the guys are Vido Dido, Rammy, Lau, Schaz
See you tonight!

many thax :)

I am interested please let me know on [email protected]

shafiq1234 wrote:

I am interested please let me know on [email protected]

Go to this link.........
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =5#1695520

inform me if you managed to gather , i am interested to join you

OK