I love Saudi Arabia as my second country

My name its Angel,coming from South Africa Johannesburg.i work at the fire department as a fire fighter.Saudi Arabia its a country that i like to work for for in future as a fire fighter.

goodluck.....

Not sure if serious... :unsure

How can he 'love Saudi Arabia as my second country' if he's never been here?

Angel avoid posting the mobile number :)

Plus, I am assuming "Angel" is a female name?  That's why I said wasn't sure about the OP.

Maybe in dream :D

Trapezius wrote:

Not sure if serious... :unsure

same here :D

my friend i do have a sister that is working at saudi ...she make me fail in love wiyh the place before i sow it

Angel, your phone number is not enough for us to grant you a visa.  Please post the following info so we can expedite your visa application:

Weight
Passport no.
Picture
Blood group

Thank you for your cooperation.

my friend i dont want visa...

its not my real number

But I will get you a visa anyway!  And you yourself said you want to work here in the future... Let ME make your dream come true :proud

wow...thats good of you

The King is my uncle's friend... let me hook you up with a sweet visa!  And heck, if you really love the country so much, I can get you Saudi citizenship as well :cool:

Hi,

the phone number has been removed.

We all are real frustrated lot here ..eh! :dumbom:

Trapezius wrote:

The King is my uncle's friend... let me hook you up with a sweet visa!  And heck, if you really love the country so much, I can get you Saudi citizenship as well :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just found out that he (King) is one of my friend's uncle as well... I am more connected to him than I realized... we are almost like buddies :D