Introductions~ new member

Hello! I'm not new in Liege  (here for almost 2 years already) but I'm new to this forum. I've been a bit of a recluse I suppose since arriving here, and it's taken me this long to finally search for other expats. I'm really glad I did. I was teaching last year at St. Veronique secondary English immersion as an art teacher. I'm having some trouble with my vocal chords and haven't taught this year, so it's been harder because I've been home more and had less contact with other people. I'm looking forward to joining a yoga or meditation group if any of you know a good one. I also wouldn't mind to take an art or dance class...anything creative and mind/body oriented. Suggestions more than welcome. It's nice to meet you.

Robin

Hi Robin,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Thank you for your introduction.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Robin

I'm new in Liege and I'm also looking for yoga classes, preferably in English since I haven't got much French yet. If you know of any I would appreciate the information. Otherwise, if you want to meet for a coffee sometime just let me know.

Best Anastasia

Hi,

How is your trip in the USA?  Cleopatra and I are ok.  When you come back, let's go for coffee and catch up.

D STANFIELD
stanfield-apts.com

@ D STANFIELD: For whom is this post please?