Change the Picture on Daughter Iqama

My Daughter is now 4 Years Old, the Picture on Iqama is still when she was 6 months.

What the Procedure to Change Picture on iqama?

Isn't the iqama renewed every year?  If so, why did you not provide a new picture every year or at least every other year?

Anyway, I might be wrong, but I don't think you can change it now, you have to wait till next renewal and provide a new picture then.  OR, provide a new picture to your company's HR/mandoob and request them to make a new iqama card.  If they do it, great, if not, wait till renewal.

On renewing iqama, just presenting a new picture doesn't suffice. You have to push and remind mandoob get it done. Jawazat guys don't bother themselves scanning new pictures every time you present to them.

Thanks for reply.

Every Year i give the latest Picture of my Daughter to Company's HR/mandoob.

I don't know why they didn't update the Picture Till now.

Since your daughter is on your Sponsorship, you can visit Jawazat yourselves and get this done.. As you do the exit re entry for them yourselves without involving your company personal..

Just pay a visit to Jawazat along with all the original document and your daughter.. They will have it done..

But now a day's Jawazat is going through a rough patch.. Hopefully they are in good mood.. If no rush, try delaying this and having it done some time later..

All the best !!

We experienced the similar procedure as explained in Change Iqama image