Mother Group in Bahrain?

Hi to all,

My wife is from Russia and she is new mother with one year baby who is very ACTIVE, and she is new in parenting like me.

so I am asking if there is any mother and babies group that she can join and learn from them and share experiences?.

Thank you all )

There are loads!  What area do you live in and I will try and give you some ideas.

hey Scottrace,

we live in busiteen right now but we moving soon to juffair )

If your wife wants groups close by to home try these two

Sticky Fingers Bahrain - in the Somerset Al Fateh Residences on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.30am to 11.30am.  This is their facebook page and its for 0-4 years old https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sticky-F … 5718387497

Or the toddler group at The British Club - you dont need to be a member.  Am pretty sure thats a Monday and Thursday - just give them a call and am sure they will tell you.

A bit further afield - there is Chaoss gym on Budaiya Highway - their toddler mornings are great.  Also Yellow Submarine that has just opened up in Saar Mall. Play in Seef Mall also has toddler mornings I believe.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thank you very much , these information very helpful my wife thank you to for your help

Best wishes for you.