Heaven or hell?

If Heaven and Hell really existed, to which do you think you'd be assigned? Why?

Hell.
I've broken 9 out of 10 Christian commandments; most, several times.
Adultery is the most fun.

It is always brave to say what everyone thinks.

At least you know where you're going.

Dear Mika,

There is no geogrophical status of heaven and hell its only a mental things,and they both exits here and in this life itself...its we who can make our life heaven or hell...so who wants to choose hell...

regards,
anil

Hell sounds like far more fun.
With my record, I'll probably be promoted direct to demon with a view to a leadership position before too long.

Sticking sharp things in foolish virgins sounds like fun.

wastage thread

Anil,

Most human beings believe in life after death. In fact, most people not only believe in a heaven, but also feel sure that they are going there after death. However, very few people believe in a hell, statistically speaking. Moreover, it would be hard to find many people who truly believe they are going to hell.The answer is, of course, a definite maybe. As no one in recent history has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea, everything is a theory.

But that's also the good news! Since NO ONE really knows 100% what happens to the soul/ghost/energy/aura when you die,Perhaps the question shouldn't be if heaven or hell exists, but rather if we can prove that we exist. And if we exist, what are we? Are we the body? The electrical pathways in our brain? The energy that flows through us? The quarks and neutrinos and other subatomic particles that form that energy? In the greater picture of mysteries, heaven and hell hardly seem relevant.
“It is sometimes easier to be happy if you don't know everything.” - AMS

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

I want to stick hot pokers up sinners' arses.
I, when still at school, designed the hydro-electric testi crusher.
It was intended as a torture instrument with the south America dictator market in mind but, even though I sent the design to several, I never got a reply or any fees.
The machine was designed to fit over a man's sensitive little eggs and very steadily increase pressure as the current supplied by the electrodes attacked to the cups slowly rose.
It was designed as a way of extracting information from subversives or a fun entertainment toy that no torture chamber should be without.
Perhaps I should have tried to market it in the old CCCP but there's hope yet.
North Korea could be a potential market and, with upgrades, adding new technology, a new new version with cattle fence style electric pulses and finer control over the close rate of the cups, I may still have a winning product.

I believe I could make a real contribution to hell in a senior demon position.

mas fred wrote:

Hell.

...topped Fred ...all TEN...on a regular basis...tried contacting

The Management about the adultery thing as it does seem a bit vague but it would seem when my caller ID shows upon God's HP he switches me straight to Purgatory...in other words an Indonesian Helpline

Joe Writeson wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Hell.

...topped Fred ...all TEN...on a regular basis...tried contacting

The Management about the adultery thing as it does seem a bit vague but it would seem when my caller ID shows upon God's HP he switches me straight to Purgatory...in other words an Indonesian Helpline

I have yet to manage the tenth but I almost did in an Asda supermarket in Sheffield when I beat the merry crap out of a bloke who attacked my girlfriend.
I don't think anyone actually noticed; after all, it was Sheffield.

I tried witchcraft but got kicked out.
They said I was spoiling the ritual because the virgins they were intending to sacrifice were no longer virgins.
Come on, what's a chap supposed to do when he sees a naked virgin?
Still, the witches didn't see my point of view so out I went.

Mika750 wrote:

Anil,

Most human beings believe in life after death. In fact, most people not only believe in a heaven, but also feel sure that they are going there after death. However, very few people believe in a hell, statistically speaking. Moreover, it would be hard to find many people who truly believe they are going to hell.The answer is, of course, a definite maybe. As no one in recent history has actually died and come back to tell us just what happened over a cup of tea, everything is a theory.

But that's also the good news! Since NO ONE really knows 100% what happens to the soul/ghost/energy/aura when you die,Perhaps the question shouldn't be if heaven or hell exists, but rather if we can prove that we exist. And if we exist, what are we? Are we the body? The electrical pathways in our brain? The energy that flows through us? The quarks and neutrinos and other subatomic particles that form that energy? In the greater picture of mysteries, heaven and hell hardly seem relevant.
“It is sometimes easier to be happy if you don't know everything.” - AMS

Dear Mika,

Its seems you know something which you want to share....may be the ultimate truth...but i dont believe in heaven and hell its all bogus propagenda of so called religion in this earth...to make you afraid and believe in the religion...let me ask you something...

1. If there is one God then what fun he is getting in differentiating people in different differnt religion..and some says this some says that...no point in trusting this so called religion...search your own and never stop until you got him..and for that you have to forget all the so called holy books and theories of these religions...

2. 7 billion population more then 300 religion and more then 1 billion trade center of God from where these 7 billion people shout and called that as prayer but god is not listening either he is deaf or these prayers are not prayers,trade centers= temples churches and mosques and various other forms of places which they called place of prayer.

hope your doubt might be cleared

regards,
Anil

Anil,

I'm sure I'm not the right person to answer your questions.I will leave it to the expert and maybe in time they will be able to come up with the precise scientific explanation of God,life and death.I don't not consider myself as a religious person-I'm not religious at all.What I am saying is since nobody had been to heaven/hell to tell a tale, we simply cannot dismiss the possibility.On this matter,I am an agnostic.I asked that question out of curiosity and I'm glad to find like minded people like you.
I hope my religious friends would not hate me for this post.

Mika750 wrote:

Anil,

I'm sure I'm not the right person to answer your questions.I will leave it to the expert and maybe in time they will be able to come up with the precise scientific explanation of God,life and death.I don't not consider myself as a religious person-I'm not religious at all.What I am saying is since nobody had been to heaven/hell to tell a tale, we simply cannot dismiss the possibility.On this matter,I am an agnostic.I asked that question out of curiosity and I'm glad to find like minded people like you.
I hope my religious friends would not hate me for this post.

Dear Mika,

Whoever has known the TRUTH (GOD) has unable to explained they only show sign....its not a scientific affair coz where science stops spirituality begins...and moreover the possiblity of heaven and hell is upto you how you are living is heaven and hell...if you are in good way of living then you are in heaven right now if not you are in hell...Nobody will hate you if they are religious...

Regards,
Anil

So much confusion here about God and the after life. Thankfully God is real and truly amazing. Humans can only comprehend a portion of His Holyness.God is truly worthy of worship.When I wake each morning I am so grateful He gave me another day to live.No human has power over life and death..only God.life here is temporary and filled with both beauty and pain.Yet when we die our bodies will return to dust yet our spirit lives forever..God is all love yet He will judge us all for the choices we have made in this life.The fact that we have breath now means there is hope for us all to seek truth. Heaven and Hell are more real than this world we now live in..Heaven in the presence of God..no pain, no heartache and Hell , total seperation from God with nothing but eternal misery...truth is worth seeking.

faithandHope wrote:

Heaven in the presence of God..no pain, no heartache and Hell , total seperation from God with nothing but eternal misery...

If Hell is separation from God then aren't atheists already in Hell?  If so, isn't threatening them with Hell pretty useless?

Gods presence is everywhere in the earth Hailey. Many noted atheists came to faith on their death bed and even said all the years they spent denying God were useless and vain. God is not responsible for all the hatred and violence in this life.Humans have created chaos since the beginning of time, yet God is still here for those that seek him.God gave us life for a short time but everyone will live forever after death.God didn't threaten anyone Hailey..He is the epitomy of love.I understand many people don't chose  to seek God bcz of misconceptions but I can't imagine how anyone can live in this life without knowing the beauty of our creater.

To this, I would say that they refer to Australia as "down under" but I would refer to my hell as the USA (Long story). So if iI die and go to hell, I would only return to where I started and leave again!

Question: think air lines in hell would ever NOT loose your bags?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
faithandHope wrote:

Heaven in the presence of God..no pain, no heartache and Hell , total seperation from God with nothing but eternal misery...

If Hell is separation from God then aren't atheists already in Hell?  If so, isn't threatening them with Hell pretty useless?

Not as such but they'll regret their mistake when they snuff it, only to find me doing unspeakable things to their nether regions....with a small pitchfork, dipped in molten lava.

However, much as I dream of these happy times to come, I realise I'll never get to hell.

Dante, guided by Virgil, visited the nine circles of hell but it would take lot more than a Roman poet to sort me out.
My life has been so horrible, the devil himself would have to construct a new, tenth circle, just to house me and my depravity.

Pretty much as in prison, the worst inmates are segregated.
Because of the economic downturn, hell will never invest in new housing so I'll be forced into heaven; probably sharing a room with Elvis and Jimmy Savile.

Elvis in heaven?

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
faithandHope wrote:

I'm one of the atheists who is not bothered by being told I'm going to hell... to me it seems so silly-- like someone telling me Santa won't bring me presents.

You said before you are agnostic Mika,  now you say atheist?  These are both different beliefs?

After contemplating about my thoughts.I came up with the conclusion that I'm more of the latter.It all started from that.

It seems, a new HELL must be created for the bloggers :D

leebeme wrote:

Elvis in heaven?

He was too fat to fit through the gates of hell.

Mika750 wrote:

If Heaven and Hell really existed, to which do you think you'd be assigned? Why?

Hello Mika, :)

Good question.
One must pass through hell to go to heaven.  This is progress. :D
It also happens for someone to pass through heaven only to wake up in hell one day.  This is regress.  :mad:
I assure you Mika, there is a lot of traffic to and from both destinations ... :lol:

I am already in heaven in spite of attempts from dark forces fighting the Great Assigner to keep me in hell forever ...
I made US$6M this year, including a net 150% from 175% (gross) on a US$500K account.

Even without my top score, I consider myself in heaven when I see what others say and do for a living ... :P

John C you should consider feeding the hungry in this world with your money or countless other ways you could help the less fortunate...one important thing to remember is that when you die you will take nothing with you. A rather crucial thing to consider.

faithandHope wrote:

John C you should consider feeding the hungry in this world with your money or countless other ways you could help the less fortunate...one important thing to remember is that when you die you will take nothing with you. A rather crucial thing to consider.

Hi FaithAndHope, :)

Thank you for your input even if it comes from some sort of hell ...

Geez, this thread is the battlefield of giants: only animators, E-B team members, active members and contributors here. WOW, wow.  When is Julien (the forum owner) going to join us??? :o

1). What makes you think I didn't? :D

2). I only help the very few people who helped me, by creating value for them and respecting them. :lol:  Wasting money on strangers is a crime against my friends.

3). There are more and more hungry children on this lonely planet.  Who to feed them all?
Rather than "helping" them, I invest in the one who has talent and chances of success to become a model to others.
Helping the unworthy ones diminishes the money available for the few talented one(s).
Remember: life is a bitch ... :mad:

4). You may know a few things about me from my profile, but you must know one thing: I never do what other people want me to do, so I won't follow your idea, sorry.

5). Instead of demanding other people to be charitable, why do you not learn to create value, get rich so as to help the hungry ones, especially because your name is FaithAndHope?
Please amaze me with your generosity for strangers!  ;)

John C I don't need to amaze anyone with what I do. How I help others is between myself and God.  I just find it rather amusing that we are on this post to discuss an issue of great importance and you are here trying to impress people with posts about financial exploits?  Of course, a question to ponder is if you actually have all this money you claim, why are you a serial blogger?  This brings us back to topic....are you satisfied with money or still empty in your soul bcz you search for what riches can not buy?  Rich people will die just like the poor and God.will judge us all.

Hi, its interesting question but you have to see what you get in this life. We you get haven in the present life , its like one bird in hand is better that two in the bush.
Enjoy the life as it unveils…. so long as you don't hurt feeling of your immediate friends and partners.

Well Mikah ,
Are you in Cairo… Just wondering from which country you are and where you are located. I have
just moved in here and looking for friends.
Do reply if can spare some time.
Take care

Hi,
I like what your wrote.  Hope you would agree what I feel about heaven..!

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Hi Hailey, :)

The difference between hell and heaven, and between little people and great people is very small.  It's called 'subtleties'.

Yes, atheists are already in hell.
Yes, threatening them with hell is useless.
Maybe threatening them with staying in hell forever is not useless. :lol:

John C. wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Hi Hailey, :)

The difference between hell and heaven, and between little people and great people is very small.  It's called 'subtleties'.

Yes, atheists are already in hell.
Yes, threatening them with hell is useless.
Maybe threatening them with staying in hell forever is not useless. :lol:

Hi John  C,

It sounds like a blind man wants to know how is light....
There is no Heaven and Hell in Geogrophic form its only a mind game and it has created by all so called God's Collecting Agent those who are in so called God's Trade Center.
They just want to make scared the people so that people should listen to them....like what they says about particular so called holy book and different stories are correct .....one way they say love and other way they tought God Fearing...if someone is God fearing then due to that he/she is not doing bad otherwise he/she will do bad....like Due to Police to maintain the law and order...And remember today we have made this earth as hell by listening all these buggers...so just go for searching the ultimate truth (GOD) in place of thinking heaven and hell....and one more thing sir,Money cant take anybody to heaven and hell...

Regards,
anil

Everyone is entitle to their own opinion.Let him say what he thinks.It doesn't bothers me at all.

Mika750 wrote:

Everyone is entitle to their own opinion.Let him say what he thinks.It doesn't bothers me at all.

Hi Mika,

Ofcourse everyone is entitle to their opinion but telling something which has no logic or existence proof or any factual records is just like we have mouth so we will say something...

If i am harsh then i am sorry...

regards,
Anil

anil kumar tiwari wrote:
Mika750 wrote:

Hi Mika,

Ofcourse everyone is entitle to their opinion but telling something which has no logic or existence proof or any factual records is just like we have mouth so we will say something...

If i am harsh then i am sorry...

regards,
Anil

Everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinions. So, Anil you do not want anyone to express their opinions without logic or factual records ??
An opinion is just that, an opinion, which is expressed by the writer and often without logic or facts. It is often a personal opinion.
The expression of opinion is often the way to start a discussion regardless of whether it is backed up  by facts or logic. This can then develop into an in depth logical discussion backed up by facts at a later date.

anil kumar tiwari wrote:

...and one more thing sir,Money cant take anybody to heaven and hell...

Regards,
anil

Hi Anil, :)

1). Please pay attention to your misspellings which are unjustified in your case as a native English speaker. :(
It's a shame to want to express nice thoughts like you did on the other threads, but then your first grade spelling to stink ...

2). You seem to make me believe that you went the million dollar route and it did not take you anywhere.  Please make some more millions of $$$ and try again. :D

Thank you for your input. :cool:

This could have led to an intellectual discussion,  as the topic should make everyone take a serious look at their belief in God. However, it has turned into bickering and disrespect of others. Of course as a final post I would refer to the fact that God hates self righteousness...or those that are arrogant and think they are better than others. These are sin issues of the heart that God will judge. My hope is that all involved in these petty arguements would realize how vain they are.. Heaven and Hell are indeed real. If you die tonight God will ask what good you did on this earth in His name...Heaven or Hell will be Gods judgement for the lives we have lead here.  Ponder the consequences of thinking God is not real..or Holy and worthy of all praise.  I will pray for you all that your eyes are open to truth before it is too late.

..by the way Anil, God says there are many rich people in Hell bcz they worshiped money and made it their god. So money..or the love of money can indeed curse a man to damnation.

Dear stumpy,

Thanks for rectifying...N you are right everyone has the right to their opinion...so if i hurt anyone by my writing i am really sorry....

Regards,
Anil

John C. wrote:
anil kumar tiwari wrote:

...and one more thing sir,Money cant take anybody to heaven and hell...

Regards,
anil

Hi Anil, :)

1). Please pay attention to your misspellings which are unjustified in your case as a native English speaker. :(
It's a shame to want to express nice thoughts like you did on the other threads, but then your first grade spelling to stink ...

2). You seem to make me believe that you went the million dollar route and it did not take you anywhere.  Please make some more millions of $$$ and try again. :D

Thank you for your input. :cool:

Dear John C,

Even you are right but i have studied in regional language so i am not good in English.

If i hurt you by writing million $ then i am sorry...but my argument was when we die we left everything in this world itself...so thats the reason i have written....but anyway, i dont have any experience of GOD neither heaven or hell still what i understand by day to day life i expressed...

Regards,
Anil

Closed

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR