Getting married in saudia arabia

Salam to all Bros and sisi's,

I am Ruman living in saudia arabia and want to get married to girl who is living in usa , i am not sure how can i perform nikah so thats why i am here for suggestions to do nikah legally and sunnah way

Regards,

Ruman

Better go the US and get married there.  Since she is not an iqama holder, you can't get married to her here.

brother,

i have no idea where to start , and going to usa is not that simple , cause it requires hell of a paper work , so if you can tell me what should i do ,i would really appreciate

You may visit Bahrain and get your marriage registered in the Ministry of Justice.

Hello Brother Ruman..

I tried to get my younger brother married around years ago with a girl from Riyadh.. It is pretty simple..

There are a couple of formalities which includes medical test.. It is mandatory before Nikah.. What i would suggest you is to approach a Moazzan from any mosque who speaks your native language.. He will then speak to the sheikh of the mosque and let you know all details clearly..

believe me it is very simple.. Any since you will be doing a Sunnah, then Allah and his angels will be with you all the way to help you achieve this..

May Allah help you my brother.. !! Way to Go !!

Yaqoob Mozammil

Salam,

love you brother , they way you guide me , i really appreciate May Allah bless you with countless Rahma aamin ya rab :)

@atomicwarlord, the girl that rumanfarrukh wants to get married to is in the US.  They can not get married in Saudi.

If US is not an option, and here it is not allowed, then the only option is to get married in a third country.  TheLegendLeads suggested Bahrain, do research on it using Google.  If money is not tight, get married in Maldives or Mauritius, and have your honeymoon there as well!

rumanfarrukh wrote:

Salam,

love you brother , they way you guide me , i really appreciate May Allah bless you with countless Rahma aamin ya rab :)

Glad you love him so much since he gave you the wrong information but since he was telling you how simple it is, it's what you wanted to hear.  Only problem, which you should have seen immediately, is that the girl he was talking about was already in KSA.

Tell me, how do you propose to get a girl from the USA into Saudi Arabia?  Come on... just think about it.  You think it's difficult for a Pakistani to get a visa to the USA?  Well, it's even more difficult for a single American woman to get a visa to Saudia (who's going to sponsor her?  Can't be you).

Even if she can get here on an Umrah visa, as far as I know, they still can't get married here.  Both parties need to be legal residents of SA to get married in a Shariah court.

So what should I do,  money is a problem for me,

Do the paperwork and go to the USA.
Its worth it...but the people I meet here make excuses about the 20 pages to get a visa to the USA without even trying to apply...dont make excuses if you are not willing to handle the paperwork....

first i need to get nikah online , i think i should ask a molana or mufti , :)

You said going to the US is not an option, is that due to the paperwork, or due to finances?  If due to paperwork, that is not a good excuse for a grown up educated person.  If due to finances, Bahrain has already been suggested in here, so do some research on Bahrain, as I have already said once, and am now saying it the second time.  Google is your friend, use it.  What about going to Pakistan?

I was also shopping for a country at one time, a country to get married in.  I used google, and found Mauritius was the best option for me.  All you need is your passport and birth certificate, and you can get married 1-2 days after getting there.  You will need about SR. 10,000.  This includes tickets and hotel stay for 2 people.  Just remembered, this will be a civil marriage, so that won't meet your requirements.  BAHRAIN, look it up.  GOOGLE, use it.