Just opened a taco stand in manila

Hello everyone I just wanted to let fellow expats know that I just opened a taco stand in the manila area. If you live in manila or are planning to coke visit manila, stop by and try some of our tacos.

It's called California Tacos.   I'm from Huntington Beach California and have been living in manila since March. I started making tacos "fresh mex" style the way Mexican food is made at the beach areas where I'm from. It's healthy and we use premium ingredients like imported American strip loin steak and chicken breast.

It's located at Metrowalk in ortigas near mega mall.

Here's our Facebook: Facebook.com/Californiatacosphilippines

Instagram: @californiatacosphilippines

Give us a call at 0917-490-5777 or email us at [email protected] if you guys have any questions.

My name is jon. Look for me if any of you decide to come. Would love to chat and for you guys to try what I've made here. It's quite popular among the Filipino actors and actresses here. They've become addicted and have been helping promote it for free.

Hope to see you guys there!

jonrivera420 wrote:

Hello everyone I just wanted to let fellow expats know that I just opened a taco stand in the manila area. If you live in manila or are planning to coke visit manila, stop by and try some of our tacos.

It's called California Tacos.   I'm from Huntington Beach California and have been living in manila since March. I started making tacos "fresh mex" style the way Mexican food is made at the beach areas where I'm from. It's healthy and we use premium ingredients like imported American strip loin steak and chicken breast.

It's located at Metrowalk in ortigas near mega mall.

Here's our Facebook: Facebook.com/Californiatacosphilippines

Instagram: @californiatacosphilippines

Give us a call at 0917-490-5777 or email us at [email protected] if you guys have any questions.

My name is jon. Look for me if any of you decide to come. Would love to chat and for you guys to try what I've made here. It's quite popular among the Filipino actors and actresses here. They've become addicted and have been helping promote it for free.

Hope to see you guys there!

Dude, surf's up!