Yello slip (Visa for dependants)

Hi everyone

Can someone please let me know how many days/weeks it takes before the yellow slip is issued?

This is once all required documents are submitted at the istiqdam office in Riyadh.

I have read on some forums that it is given immediately, on the SAME DAY of submitting.

However I have also been informed that it can take from 1 to 3 weeks.

Any one have any experience in this, please post a reply.

Regards

Also, does it make a difference if you submit your documents at the istiqdam office personally, or for your employer to do it?

I have the option for employer to submit at the istiqdam office.

So I'm wondering if going through them, will lengthen the time in which the yellow slip is issued.

And if it is quicker to get it done myself

Regards

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Hi everyone

Can someone please let me know how many days/weeks it takes before the yellow slip is issued?

This is once all required documents are submitted at the istiqdam office in Riyadh.

I have read on some forums that it is given immediately, on the SAME DAY of submitting.

However I have also been informed that it can take from 1 to 3 weeks.

Any one have any experience in this, please post a reply.

Regards

It could take any time ranging between 1 - 4 days, after submission of all, in order documents. Most govt offices in the likes of istikdam receives application one day and then gives out visa slips another day. Your option is to visit them and check after 3 days.

emeraldsaregreen wrote:

Also, does it make a difference if you submit your documents at the istiqdam office personally, or for your employer to do it?

I have the option for employer to submit at the istiqdam office.

So I'm wondering if going through them, will lengthen the time in which the yellow slip is issued.

And if it is quicker to get it done myself

Regards

Does not make any difference in time frame as to who will submit the papers against the issuance.

After stamping the visit visa if permanent visa is granted can we stamp it?? Or do we have to travelon the visit and dn cm back n stamp tye permanent?? Or does the permanent gets cancelled bcs the visit is stamped..
Pls help..

rakraf wrote:

After stamping the visit visa if permanent visa is granted can we stamp it?? Or do we have to travelon the visit and dn cm back n stamp tye permanent?? Or does the permanent gets cancelled bcs the visit is stamped..
Pls help..

A trip back home is required if you get a permanent visa during your stay on a visit visa.

If the permanent comes right jus after stamping the vist after a day.. the permanent doesnt get cancelled does it??

rakraf wrote:

If the permanent comes right jus after stamping the vist after a day.. the permanent doesnt get cancelled does it??

No relation between the two in MoFA. None gets cancelled.

I recently went through the whole process,, to all those who were there (including me) yellow slip was granted the very same moment.. you dont even have to wait for 15 mins.. if the docs are accepted they hand you over the yellow slip in about 5 to 10 mins on the very spot.. and my advice, goto isteqdam with your HR (but do go yourself too as it might speed up the process) your HR might keep it pending out of laziness..

Dear Hasan
Our HR has submitted my permanent visa documents in Istaqdam office on 2nd January 2014 and till now they didnt get any feedback from Istaqdam offcie ....

i want to know that Istaqdam office will issue a slip and then we have to submit it to MOFA for final visa slip ?? m i right ??

No, you must go personally to Isteqdam office before 7:30 to take a queue number, inside when you reach your number you will go to window, show the original copies and photo copies to the employee, then he will enter your information in the system and print the yellow paper for you, the whole process takes till 10 or 11 AM at worst case if you come early.

The required papers I remember but not sure, so please double check:
*)Only original
     1- Identification letter from your employer stamped from chamber of commerce

*) Original and photocopy of
     1- Your Iqama
     2- Marriage Certificate from your country
     3- Certificate of Birth for your children if they don't have separated passports)
     4- Your university degree, preferred the Bachelor one, stamped from the educational consular in the Saudi embassy in your country.

*) Photocopy only of
     1- Your passport
     2- Your wife passport and the page of children in her passport (if they use her passport)
     3- Your children passports(if they have separated passports)

I mean of the original document, a photocopy of your original document or copy of it, but it must stamped from your ministry of foreign affairs and Saudi embassy in your country, they check the stamps, they don't care if really original or photocopy.

Does it really only take a day for the yellow paper?I've been told it can take upto ten weeks!

^^lesser than 1 hour rather..