I want to know what permit i need pls...

Hello!! I am new in this blog. I am living in Kaunas at the moment since a couple of months. I hold an Italian passport and i want to know what permit i need, or if i need a residence too to go on here. Is not clear for me what says the EU web sites and Lithuanian sites. If somebody knows about the subject or knows where to ask i will be very thankful. Aciu labai!!

Hi Hernan_27,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Lithuania Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi Maximilien! Thank you, i tried to do that, but automatically i was delivered to the spanish page where i am asking about the same subject. Looking forwards for some help. Thanks.

You are wanting to build a house?

when holding an eu passport you can enter here for 90 days if more you have to ask for permit, if you have a work it will be easy to get if not it's complicated.. me too i i live in kaunas.

ah, I understand your question now. As a resident of a member state of the EU... can't you do as you wish?  I am from the USA, I need special permission. I understood that EU citizens could move about the member states freely. Anyway, I am sure your answer can be found at migracia department. You can be sure there is one in Kaunas.