About Visa

Hi! I have been still trying to come there in Lithuania, but vain ! Because the visa process is very much complicated. without sponsoring, no one can go for tourism. From where I search for a sponsor? When I am a genuine guy, and if I want to visit any country then why I am not getting visa? Only richest person have had this rights? I have enough bank balance, earned well here then why 'if and but'? If you direct do apply for visitor for any where in Europe, only 5% chances are there to get visa, Why? I am very much annoyed the European visa (Lithuanian visa policy)policy.I think after 500 yrs we could not change ourselves, and it is true, we are not still cosmopolitan. Security reason Okay, but in this limit, very sad very pity!  If any person in this world want to visit any where oneself or with his family then visa policy should be more polite. Its not very easy to migrate or be get settled any other country, then why any country should be afraid off this thing  that "it is the get way of the European country" ? If after some time if I could not get the tourist visa for Europe, I will never try again....

Hi there.

This interface does not have PM, so I suggest you go to [Moderted: No free ad on the forum.]

Once there, open up an account, go back to the link I gave you here above, and write me in detail about you issue - and send it to me as a private message (PM), my name there is nerka.

Cheers