Looking for Shared House/Apartment

Hey All,

Hope yo'll doing good!

I am looking for short term accommodation, around 3-4 months. Preferrably a shared accommodation (house or apartment). I just need one room with ensuite.

I am planning to shift by November 20 and stay till March.

Hoping to get help.

Hi RA Niazi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to post a classified in the Shared accommodation in Dar es Salaam section, it may help you. :)

Best of luck to you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi. Please see the ad here for a room for rent. Thanks, Sean

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … house.html

This is in kigamboni, I work in oyster bay

[moderated: please post in the housing section]

Hello-

My name is Sonya and I am going to be in Dar starting in December. I am also looking for a short term accommodation and am finding it very hard! If I hear of anything, I will let you know, and if you hear, will you please pass along information as well?

Wishing you good luck!
Sonya

Hey Sonya,

Accommodation is really expensive here. In oyster bay and masaki, I'm not finding anything below 2000.

I dunno how much are you willing to pay for sharing and for how long are you going to stay.

If I dun find anything, I will juss go for QBar!

Hi there,

Please check my listing below. Thank you

[link moderated]

I do not think that I want to live in town

Sorry link is a below:

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … cente.html

Dear RA,

Thank you for joining my contacts.

Am currently in Arusha Tanzania

Hi , u r telling for accomadation dar es salaam, but u tell me full details then I will share something....

@ ravi_kethireddy: Which details are you looking for and what information would you like to share on the forum?

@ ravi_kethireddy well im currently dwelling in Qbar but I am looking for house from March 1 2014 now. My requirements are 3 bedroom at a secure and peaceful and beautiful area.

what else u wana know?

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Dar es Salaam)

Fine going well. How is life here.