Looking for Single room accomodation

Hello..I am coming to Dar soon, coming from Harare, Zimbabwe. I would like a single room to rent in the price bracket of TZS125000 TO TZS200000 per month in any nice and secure place in or outside the CBD. Is that available?

Hi SeanChris!

You should probably post an advert in the Dar es Salaam housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

Hi Sean,you can always find one and am willing to help you will have to pay an advance payment of 6months,3months or 1 year whatever the land lord may ask and on top of that you forfeit 1months worth of rent to an agent.However there are 2 rooms available in Mbezi beach area going for 70,000 both per month,15,000 per month for power and 20,000 for water and sewage every month.

My husband and I have a guesthouse for rent in Moshi, should you decide to travel there as well. It's on the lower elevation of Kilimanjaro. We also have rooms for rent, on a day-to-day basis. You can look us up at truetotanzania.org

Good luck,

Marisela

P.S. My mother-in-law has a place about a 4-minutes' walk from Bahari beach in Dar. She may be willing to rent it out. Let me know if you're interested. We would need to get more information from you.

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Dar es Salaam)