Got an offer (12K SAR/month all inclusive)

HI all,

I got an offer from a Saudi company in IT field. I have more than 7 years of experience. They are offering me 12K/month gross salary.
I am married and have a child. Is this offer is enough to live an average life in KSA plus some savings as well...

Thanks

Yes, it is.

Thanks for your reply.

They didn't exclusively mention the medical in package details. Should I ask this as I read on the forum that the medical is expensive in Riyadh?

Thanks

Medical insurance is usually part of the deal but there is no harm in asking.

Ask about the family status availability too.  If you get the family status, medical insurance coverage will be provided for all the family members.

By law, employer has to have medical insurance on all employees and their dependents. The question remains is what kind of insurance it will be. Platnum, A, B, or C class, and if you have to bear any of the cost. If you want to upgrade, generally, you will pay for the difference.

With that salary, it will be class A.

12K gross for someone with seven years of experience in IT is not a good deal. Try negotiating.

As Mr Xubair said, 12K for 7 yrs experience is not a good deal, people with 3-4 yrs exp in IT are getting 10K+ Sobetter negotiate. As for ur living 4000 is enough to live with ur wife and a kid. But i would suggest you, plz negotiate more. Coz once you accept that you might endup working for 2 years or your contract duration with same package.

Hi

What does Class A, B and C represent in term of total cover (i.e Amt).

Can you pls clearify.

Thks
SSK