Newbie in Doha but not on Expat Blog

Hi, fellow expats! Josh here, originally from the Philippines. 6 months back, I 'crossed country' from Riyadh, KSA where I worked for 2 years in hopes of finding a better job, better environment, better life.

Expat-Blog had been a great source of friends when I was in Riyadh. As there was nothing much to do in Riyadh (or was there?), I and my EB-friends often spend our weekend at coffee shops just sharing stories, jokes, stories, jokes and laughter (but of course!).

Since Doha is kinda 'open' as compared to Riyadh, I wish to meet more friends and I'm so looking forward to a great, memorable stay for the next 2 years.

Cheers!

"Dolphins toss themselves up in the air so when they hit the water, they create vibrations that help other dolphins to know the direction especially in times of storm. Just like the dolphins, we have our own way to send our vibrations through our own stories, stories of defeat and triumph, that could inspire other people and help them lead to the right direction." (Just read from a book. Can't remember anymore but this has been my mantra since then)

P.S. Add me up on my IM: [email protected]

Welcome to Expat.com

welcome to Expat.com!!!

Thank you!