Hi there people

New here so really don't know what to say or do yet
but I'm sure it will come to me Hopefully

Looking for some people or group to kill time with
if that sounds good then drop me a line

SGC

SGC, welcome on board and we all are suffering from the same symptoms :(
We will get together and fight against this giant Boring Monster

sounds like the most fun here so far so what does you want to suggest that we do

anyone have any ideas because I,m new here,so dont really knows what goes on
so any guidance would be good thanks

I am living here since ages (10 January 2015)

There are several things like:
1- Pet Lovers can visit QAWS (Qatar animal welfare) on Friday and Saturdays walk the dogs spend some time with Fur babies and fur balls
2- There are some good bars in town (need to carry original ID / Passport) to enter
3- Beach Parties
4- Malls (Boring)
5- Movies (if you do not find anything to do)
6- Explore good restaurants (interesting)
7- Start driving without GPS and you will explore half of Doha until you reach your destination (Plz always carry pain killers with you while driving)
8- Get together and think what else can be done (this will be an on going event for months)
9- Start searching for accommodations even you have found ( 2 months activity)

The time we will reach to No 8 we will be used to

True 1-8 good

already experienced the Doha treasure hunt by driving so that not a prob, like the beech party thing and I really cant cope with anymore malls for shopping

So what does a single middle aged guy do here ?

If they don't know anyone ??????

Are you nearby west bay ? or let us meet this weekend

crown plaza but can meet this weekend

Good Lord !

You can or you can not

I Can meet this weekend

I don't live in crown plaza but it the only landmark I know at the moment

Heart Collector, good list you got there.

I also frequent QAWS, but since I was travelling for weeks, I didn't get to see them for quite some time.

Any happenings this National Sports Day, or this coming weekend?

HELLO friends i m new too here in qatar i will let my phone number 30403684 SO IF you get along and agree for any plan please don't forget just call i hope i will be available

best regards

Hi, I'm Edwin from Cameroon. I have been in Qatar for almost 2 years, and I am looking for someone to talk to or a friend.

Hey all, will be joining doha in couple of months! Would like to make friends and someone to talk to!

Good day ,

hope my email find you good health, Looking forward to meet a new people in Qatar , people from different culture all over the world
Let me to know if you are available this week, we can have coffee .

Ahmed

Hi everyone

iam Nasir from India new in Doha Qatar looking for some friends to.talk. Lets be frieand have good company.

Hi :o

ill be in doha in 3 days.  :o

Hi,

Welcome to Qatar..!
Staytune for talk.

Thanks

Hi,

Lets tune...!

Thanks

Hi,

Just drop your contact details will call you...for weekend if you interested chat.

Thanks

hello,if you dont fear talking to dark skinned people from africa,then am here.i gut lots of stories about the african continent and auniversity student

Hello Ibrahim,

We will be more than happy to talk with you in fact we will meet and listen to the stories on every weekend , I will be back within few days  :top:

Count me in  :cheers::top:

Heart Collector wrote:

Hello Ibrahim,

We will be more than happy to talk with you in fact we will meet and listen to the stories on every weekend , I will be back within few days  :top:

hey guys sup im looking forward to meet new people as well im moving to qatar soon,pm me or comment here, hows it goin?

hello sgc01, contact me by bbm or email it's their in my profile

Hi boring guys :)))
I am waiting my working visa, I suppose to be there on 20th which is tomorrow but I didn't get any news from my employer yet which means that the date is delayed. Hopefully until the end of the month I will be in Qatar starting my new life and plans, hobbies and pleasures.
I wish you a lovely lovely day and I will let you know once I will be there because I really need fun, sun and atmosphere....so, hopefully you will share with me.
Who is comfortable swimming, riding, hunting, fishing, partying, wasting time on the beach, BBQ in desert, sometimes visiting the countries around please let me know and we can do all of this and more :)

See you soon !!!

Ionelush wrote:

Hi boring guys :)))
I am waiting my working visa, I suppose to be there on 20th which is tomorrow but I didn't get any news from my employer yet which means that the date is delayed. Hopefully until the end of the month I will be in Qatar starting my new life and plans, hobbies and pleasures.

See you soon !!!

End of the month looks like a better choice since this place is really dry during the month of Ramadan...

hello i am interested

Hello Edwin, how are you? Are you still in Doha? Please call me at *** (whassap) My name is Pierre.

Hello Pierre,

You'll probably notice at some point that Edwin has not been active on the forum in the recent times. It's a bit unlikely that you'll hear from him...

I suggest that you start a new thread on the Qatar forum to connect with other members.

As an aside, your contact details were removed. We do not advise members to leave them on the forum for security reasons.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Thank you so much Disha, greatly appreciate your intervention!!🙏🏿🙏🏿