GAMCA REQUIREMENTS

Hello, I am an Indian working in Bahrain, I recently got a job in Qatar. As per Qatar and Gcc laws I am required to do a Medical test at a Gulf Approved Medical center or Gamca clinic. I would like to know if there are medical centers available in Bahrain to do these tests or if I will have to travel back to India to do these tests. Also I have done the tests about 2 years ago and was proven medically fit.

You will have to do the tests.  However, you should be allowed to do them within Bahrain as you are already working in the GCC.  That's what happened with me when I moved from UAE to Bahrain - my tests were done within UAE and I didnt have to go back.

Thanks for the reply. Did you do the medical tests in UAE and get them attested.

Did medical tests in Dubai, there was no need to get them attested as it was within the GCC.  Sent them via email.  Work visa was issued.  Arrived in Bahrain and obviously repeated all of them for the residency to be stamped.

Hello, can I know from where did you do your medical tests ? Do they have specific approved clinics in UAE ?

Go to kims clinic it's a private clinic/hospitals but you hv to pay mybe around 600,mybe.