Hello everyone...

Dear All,

I am new here...and been around for 2 years in the city but just managed to see this site...and its really cool.

Hi rohinigowtham,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Write a longer introduction about yourself and tell us how we might help you? Thank you,

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi David,

Thanks for your email.

Here is a detailed response from me.

I am born and brought up in Hyderabad but for past 18 years been living in UK with chef husband, however we want to be by our ageing parents, hence relocated couple of years ago.  Currently I am working as a freelance HSE trainer.  My husband is Chef Patron to a Catering College, Habsiguda.  We would like to be in touch with expats from England and advise us for me to get into a job that suits my experience/qualifications.....

Hi rohinigowtham,

Thank you for giving more details :)

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in Hyderabad section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello,
I live in hyderabad and travel all over the world and would love to help anyone who needs any info about hyd.
So without hesitation shoot me questions.
Regards
Anu

Hello Anu,

Thanks for your response.

Please advise best placement agencies for health and safety professionals.

Regards
Rohini

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie and just started exploring expat-blog. Currently living in hyderabad and would like to help expats with any kinda information required. Would like to see more foreigners moving to hyderabad in the near future.

Regards,
Hema chander

Hi !!

Hope u r doing good !! You can try appollo health street located in jubliee hills , they look out for health care back ground people. One more to add Inventorous , however its in outskirts which take health care professionals!

Cheers!!