For Exparitates in HYDERABAD

Hello Gentle men & women , iam in secunderabad, those expatriate people in HYD or Sec"bad ,  Please invite me for friendship to share the views

Ok Bye

Hello sony99896.

Participating on the Hyderabad forum can help you to enlarge your networking. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank Q aurile

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

@saaikirren, could you please introduce yourself please?

Harmonie

hi, i'm going to work in hyderabad starting august this year... may i know if it's a safe place and if the cost of living is not very expensive? i mean compared to the philippines...

salamat ng mdami, :)

@ tin0221: Hello Buddy, Hyderabad is a very safe place, people friendly and economical too. But again it depends on the kind of lifestyle you want to have. But Hyderabad can accommodate anyone with all budget styles... So you need not worry to step in :-)

- Chandu

Helloz.... me from Hyd... reply in case interested to make friendship.

Hello Sony!

Mr Kumar here!

My num is 9989789882.

looking ahead for friendship with u.

Hi

This is Srikanth working as software engineer from Secunderabad. Recently I have registered with expat-blog for spanish speaking people. I like to know more about Expat.com. I will be waiting
for your reply.

Cheers,
Srikanth Y.

Hi Sony,

Welcome to Hyderabad!  I am interested in Friendship, send a personal email.

Faiyaz.

Hi dear IAM Habeeb searching for friends in Hyderabad if ur interested please contact me on ***.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Habeeb2233

You have posted on an old inactive thread so do not expect a reply.  For security reasons please do not post contact details here on the open forum.