Utilities bills in Gibraltar

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how much for gas/electric/water monthly bills in Gibralatar?

I have tried to find out online but can't really get an accurate estimate. I'm trying to budget for our family move, can anyone help please?

How much should We budget for bill for a family of 2 adults and 2 children (both having the same water bath every day), adult a shower every day and the normal day to day use: washing machine, tv, computer, lights and kitchen appliances etc...

Kind Regards,
adasjank

Hi

There is no gas in Gibraltar.

I would guess at around £100 per month for electricity and water.

Grumpy

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Do you pay monthly or quarterly???

Kind Regards,
adasjank

Hi

Monthly

Regards

Grumpy

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

Kind Regards,
adasjank

Hi, we are a family of 3, newly arrived, our Sept bill for elec and water was £45! Incredible! However our Sept phone bill was £86! Mainly due to VOIP UK calls which are supposed to be cheap, from 7p a min.... We are supposed to be on the standard broadband package at £24 a month, but I think we might have been surcharged for heavy internet use, eg skype phoning Oz etc etc... Grumpy, if you arer eading this, what has been your experience?

Nick.

My telephone bills are rarely more than £3.00 over the standing charges.
However I use Skype for any long distance calls, the internet is unlimited so there are no extra charges there.
I also have a PAYG mobile but again very little use.

With reference to electricity / water check the dates of meter readings. Today I received my bill, meter reading 15/10 £9 water and £40 electricity, however I was away for almost 3 weeks in that period, although there was someone in the flat.
The previous month added up tp £99.99 but I suspect the electricity was high due to a faulty freezer.
Previous months were nearer £70

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.
Thank you again for your contribution.

Kind Regards,
adasjank