Hello from Riyadh

Victoria asked me to introduce myself on this forum so here goes...

My name is Tara and I am an American from St. Louis, Missouri. I live in Riyadh with my Saudi husband and our son. I am a SAHM, my home and my family are my work. That's it for now...ask me anything you like!

Hi Tara

Welcome to the forum!  So glad your here to enjoy some fun conversation! 

A friend of mine is also an American married to a Saudi and living here with his family in Riyadh.  I should hook you up with her so you can chat about whats happing in your lives.  She would love the connection.

welcome to the forum tara...hope u have a good time here

Hi Sahm,
Welcome to Riyadh. I hope that you realise that the weather that we have had today, dust storm and rain is not normal, then again it might be.
I blame the Americans myself. LOL.
Dave

JillnDave:  I blame the Americans myself.

Of course you do, your British!  LOL  :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome, i hope u would have amazing time here :)

I blame the Americans myself

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I blame the volcano people lol

Thanks to all who welcomed me.

CAF- That's great! I know a lot of Americans married to Saudis, maybe I know her. What's her name?

Dave/Alliecat- LOL I wonder if I can blame the people who leave piles of sand and dirt at construction sites!

Umm Omar Can I call you as my Mother my name is Omar why you are out you shall share with American specially you married to A Saudi Man you are so closer from Saudi community you shall indicate for them the advantage of this communitey in every field like how is the Saudi communitey is lower than any other community in the level of crim I hope you reply