Regarding Graphic Designing Job

Hello Everyone,

My name is Major Singh. I am 32 yrs young, active, physically good, non smoker and non drunker person from India. I am working as Graphic Designer here in city Ludhiana (District Punjab) Country India. I have skills to design Catalogues, Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers, Magazines, Annual Reports and all kinds of  Corporate Stationery designs. My software skills are CorelDrawX4 and Adobe Photoshop CS4 and presently I try to learn Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Indesign to boost up my working career. I travel to vietnam earlier this years as its beautiful country and place to living i am desiring to have a job in Vietnam and want to settle there. If anyone there who manage job for me its really appreciable. I want to work under Well experienced team which support me and guide me in my work. I am passionate about graphic designing and eager to learn new techniques which is using these days to attract peoples. If somehow i get a job there i love to relocate in vietnam as soon as possible.

My online portfolio is available on www. behance.net. The follwing link take u straight on my portfolio the link is (http://www. behance.net/portfolio/projects)

Thanks in advance

Regards
Major Singh
E-mail : [email protected]

You can post your resume in various job hunt sites. I am not sure you will get paid well here :D as so many locals can do this work with cheap salary! I am not discouraging you, but it's the fact here! Anyway, good luck!

thanks mate !! appreciate your valuable comments

Hi Major Singh,

You can drop your resume in the Graphic designer job offers in Vietnam please as it might help :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team