Corozal home to rent

Hi,My wife son and myself are looking for a place to rent in corozal thats not over priced from november to january,any help is much needed,thank you

Hi heather n andy,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Following Housing section: Houses for rent in Belize, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David,

A friend of mine, Charlotte l and her assistant Abby have been very successful finding Corozal homes  and apartments for many folks.  You can reachCharlotte at.   Charbelize. At.  Yahoo.  Dot.  Com.   

Good luck!

You can try Eleanor WIlliams at Century 21 BTAL, 4th Ave, Corozal Town. She has a good selection, but anything reasonable goes quickly.

Try the Consejo Shores website - you need a car to live out here, but there are several monthly rentals in the $500 - $700 price range.

Otherwise there are hotels with efficiency rooms - Hotel Mayan ask for Rosie.

there are a few reasonably priced condos on gringo road.......
check the window at National Hardware, people post there.   Ask Alma the hairdresser across from Henrys market about the house she knows....   3 br 2 bath, $700/mo  fenced yard, Belizean neighbors 1 block off College road.   there is a phone number on the sign on the gate.