Electronic Items

where can you find decent electronic stuff at reasonable price?

Do you mean kettles, toasters, rice-cookers etc? All electrical equipment is generally more expensive that outside of Malaysia, but some supermarkets have budget lines.  Otherwise prices are fixed except during sales periods. I would avoid Pensonic as durability in the climate is questionable. For Comms. IT etc. try Low Yat off Jalan Bukit Bintang. Expats leaving is a good source to consider.

I am so sorry guess should have specify the items.  Actually looking for sony cybershot camera battery, SD cards, apple products, music system and LED's )

Low Yat is definitely a good place to investigate for smaller items.  It is 6 floors of technology and prices are very competitive.

For music systems also consider Best Denki - there is one in Suria at KLCC on the 3rd floor at P. Ramley end - as well as Courts and Harvey Norman (Pavilion Mall - 4th floor) and other locations.

Hi, you can try look it up [link moderated].

I used this portal before and it's easy. You may also find coupons from other merchants.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : off topic

my opinion is purchasing electronics at online stores like lazada is better. because here you can get all kind of electronic products at low prices and also you can get benefits on sales, offers.