Wanna know ? Is 450 euros rent okay in sharing in Bezons.

Can someone tell me that what is the usual rent in sharing accommodation. I am staying in Bezons and paying 450 euros. I have been told by my college provider, here local people don't sign on contract easily hence you have to pay almost 200 euros extra (than usual rent)

I came to know from some people in the local market this rent is too much and landlord is looting us. Can anyone suggest me what should i do ?

I have already signed a contract for 5 months and for that too i paid 650 euros as a registration charges.
Please advise me the best you can do as i am here on student loan and more over mine worst luck has hit me with currency fluctuation.

Is there any way where i can knock and explain about my problem ? I am very tensed due to this rent cost especially when i came to know about actual rent in this area is 250 euros but i am paying 450 euros a month.

I had never expected this stuff from a developed nation like France. I was assuming that everything is transparent and local people dont cheat.

Thanks in advance!

:?:

Hello erndgupta.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

I have told the same thing and some members did not like
the comment and I was forbiden from the discution.

Be careful