10th Anniversary in Paradies

Yes, 10 years ago today I arrived in Paradise.  I had NO idea what I was getting myself into!  Wow, what an adventure this has been.

I have lived in multiple parts of this country. 

I have visited many more areas.

I have danced in as many dance locations across this country as I possibly can.

I have made some incredible friends here, both expats and local. I cherish each and every one of them.

I have learned more about myself here then I ever thought possible.

I have had the privilege of helping others in this country, less fortunate then myself.

I have loved sharing my experiences with other expats, thinking about making the leap.

I have been so fortunate to make a good living here in paradise.

I have dealt with all kinds of "bad" stuff but you have to take the bad if you want the good.

I would not change what has happened one little bit.  Each and every day has been a blessing, not always apparent at the time....LOL

I followed my dream, I mad it reality and I love love love my life here!

Great post. Congrats on the 10 years.  We celebrated 7 years in August.
Best thing we ever did

Bob K

Congrats :). You too Bob!  It takes courage, will and determination to do what you guys have accomplished. Thank you too for giving solid advice and laying it out as it is - Harold :)

Thanks Bob and thanks Harold.  Speaking for us, we love to help and share what we know....

Happy Anniversary guys, hope I can write a similar story on this forum one day :-)

I hope you can too!!!!!

Congrats folks. You must really like your new setup/apt planner! Gee, I just started working on my Spanish.

Thank you all but Planner takes the ribbon with 10 years.  We originally came with a 10 year plan (staying for that long) and now it looks like it will be more than 10.
When we first were making the move Planner helped with lots of good information even back then.  So thank you

Bob K

Ahhh thanks Bob!!!! 

I wanted to add, I think the ONLY thing I would have done differently: I would have immediately found and enrolled in good Spanish lessons here!  That would have made a big difference.

I look back and remember conversations with my, at the time,  very bad Spanish and I laugh out loud at the things I both said wrong and understood incorrectly!!!! 

Embarasada does not mean Embarrassed!!!!

So when are you due?  :):)

Bob K

That was good Bob!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks Jennifer!!!!