Tips to change my mood and forgetting what's annoy u

I'm really depressed and frustrated these days... Many bad events I have been through...
Need to feel inner peace again .. and just forget.

Any tips?

Hi there,
It sometime happens that you feel annoyed and baffled at what is happening around you and sometimes it gets annoying when you are unable to accomplish your dreams. Sometimes sudden losses and misfortunes leads to frustration. I would like to ask you a question, if its a dream..then whether you tried your best or its a misfortune? If you are not able to fulfill your dream, your targets and you believe that you have given your best then leave it to the Almighty. And you have not given your best then stand up again rebuild your strength and pull out hard to get the job done. As far as any misfortune is considered, then it's not in your hand dear, its "He" who written the script of your life, and you being the actor should give your best. 
Losses or failure may not be recovered, but its you whom He(Almighty) has considered to be strong enough to bear the failure and stand up against them.

It's a failure .. And losses

Some time you have to end happy chapters in type life .. cause you can't be their more...

Emotional detachment helps a long way to leave the past behind and concentrate on the future.  When you think you are getting pulled back with negative thoughts, mentally stop the process and turn your attention to the next positive event you are going to succeed in.  The same works for depression - it is often thought to be a "learned behaviour" i.e. you have seen others around you react in that way.  It is important to stop that sinking feeling as quickly as you can by detaching and not giving it any more power to overtake you. 

Life is all about cycles - some are good and some are bad - some are a strange mixture of the two. Learn lessons that are presented to you and do not just dismiss them as "bad luck" or someone else's fault.  Watching how your emotions run away with you is a bit scary and once you understand the process - you can "cut" from the process and think about something positive and nice and build up a happier and more positive intention to better control your future and the choices that you are presented with.

Thx... Really impressive words.... But it's not that easy to stop thinking in some topic that your life was based on it..I know that it's the right way....
But I don't have the button to press !!!

It takes a bit of practice. But where there is a will - there is a way... Every reaction we have has been recorded in our brains through our synapses. Once we have reacted at least 3 times it has become a "behaviour".  That is pretty scary - that we are actually programming ourselves constantly.  So if you can battle the feelings at least three times you can start to conqueuer the programming. Looked at from that perspective, we can change our lives and our thought patterns.  We don't need to be a slave to past programming and negative thoughts.  Perhaps you have a picture in your mind when you fall asleep?  Maybe you could use that same picture each time you want to be at peace and relaxed?

The button does exist, and you have your finger on it already or you wouldn't write what you do - your mind just needs to control your finger... Other methods are each time you feel the "fall" coming on you make a physical impression somewhere on your body e.g. you pinch the back of your hand and smile, or squeeze your hands together and cough. That way your mind is translating your wish for change into your physical body and that will remind you that you are changing the programming and replacing it with something far better for you and your family.

Such amazing ... really it helps..
Thx

I usually suggest; a good blow out party, a finger offered to the world around you and some gratuitous sex.

Works for me.

Hi,
There are so many ups and downs in life. What happen happened. Spend more time exercising to refresh our mind. To do like that I am sure you will be better.

Yes. Really doing my workout routine is my biggest releaser :)

I have also been in a tragic state these days after what happened to my daughter. In order to forget the incident, I have dedicated my spare time to writing a book. I believe creating something is best to relieve tension and misery.

mo.arafat11 wrote:

I'm really depressed and frustrated these days... Many bad events I have been through...

Any tips?

When you are going through a dark time, return to a point, and trust that something better is on the way.
-Dewi-

Listen to some of this
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=269173

mo.arafat11 wrote:

Any tips?

Hi mo.arafat11,

If you look exactly what for you are frustrated and depressed,you will find yourself the reason means all is happening due to you and its not only you its for everybody's story...but for that one has to be honest and accept his fault in total acceptibility.....sit alone and think of getting calm whatever thoughts comes in mind let it come but you dont think anything about it, like it comes goes automatically,then after some days no thoughts will bother you and you will be happy .....

regards,
anil

yeah just like that song from R.E.M : everybody hurts from their album called: Automatic for the people.

should listen to it, it's one of their best albums :)

The drummer hurt, that's for sure.

Bill berry...back in the 90's

He went nightswimming all the way to Reno and lost his religion.

Because he had to leave new york as everybody hurts in a perfect circle

I'd love to keep revealing life's rich pageant, but I'm out of time.

Automatic for the people will freeze the time haha...

Hi there, as for me i like drawing pics, and listening music, try to do the same, i wish u good mood.
do your favourite things.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR