Challenge GAMCA X Ray Report ?

I am an indian female doctor & got selected in Saudi in Majmaah University. My Agency told me to proceed GAMCA for medical along with MAHRAM(who is my father). My reports was okay but doctor told that there are old traces of cold and flu and your fathers' x-ray is not normal.

Next day I visited a reputed Hospital & scanned one more x-ray along with ultra sound. The radiologist saw the report & told me that it was okay. I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA.

Where should I challenge it ?
:(

GAMCA.... because that is the authorized medical institution by saudi arabia....

but i think what more important is the other report which says you are okay and your father....

Jubail101 wrote:

GAMCA.... because that is the authorized medical institution by saudi arabia....

but i think what more important is the other report which says you are okay and your father....

still same question
:idontagree:

skhan_be wrote:

I am an indian female doctor & got selected in Saudi in Majmaah University. My Agency told me to proceed GAMCA for medical along with MAHRAM(who is my father). My reports was okay but doctor told that there are old traces of cold and flu and your fathers' x-ray is not normal.
Next day I visited a reputed Hospital & scanned one more x-ray along with ultra sound. The radiologist saw the report & told me that it was okay. I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA.
Where should I challenge it ?
:(

Well, im a bit confused - you're the one who got selected/recruited, yet, you needed also a Mahram's x-ray results? is your father recruited and coming along with you  too? :blink:

IF for example, any candidate for recruitment undergoes GAMCA medical, and the results are bad - as long as it is not major, you can take some medications for an allowed time (by GAMCA themselves) and get a re-test, eg. for the x-ray, so maybe that time, results maybe better.
Since you already get the second opinion, you can have your father get an x-ray test again, to see if the results differ from the first time --- am still bewildered though :blink:

Popolocroix wrote:

Well, im a bit confused - you're the one who got selected/recruited, yet, you needed also a Mahram's x-ray results? is your father recruited and coming along with you  too? :blink:

IF for example, any candidate for recruitment undergoes GAMCA medical, and the results are bad - as long as it is not major, you can take some medications for an allowed time (by GAMCA themselves) and get a re-test, eg. for the x-ray, so maybe that time, results maybe better.
Since you already get the second opinion, you can have your father get an x-ray test again, to see if the results differ from the first time --- am still bewildered though :blink:

firstly, My father is not selected. In my Univ it is compulsory for a female to come & stay with Mehram.

secondly, I already stated "I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA."

The only option left with me is to challenge GAMCA report. Is there any way to do that.

Hello

First all adults coming to KSA must go thru the same procedures including medical records.
I may have an idea, and pls send your eml.
M

ERP wrote:

Hello

First all adults coming to KSA must go thru the same procedures including medical records.
I may have an idea, and pls send your eml.
M

What Idea u have sir. Plz help else provide ur email ID

skhan_be wrote:

firstly, My father is not selected. In my Univ it is compulsory for a female to come & stay with Mehram.

secondly, I already stated "I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA."

The only option left with me is to challenge GAMCA report. Is there any way to do that.

Of course - i understood what you said: "I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA."

What i mean to say, is that, GAMCA themselves, depending on the result of the x-ray of you rfather (if it's not so serious), can prescribed some weeks of recovery or medicine, and again, take an x-ray in the same GAMCA center ONLY - because as they say, they will not accept any results from other medical institutions however reputable it is.

Put it simply, you're only allowed to purchase a PEN from their bookstore, and they will not accept any other PEN from other bookstore, even if its more classy or expensive.

I know of some Indian who came thru these medical exam in India - despite having more serious disease, was able to go round it by paying under the table (the guys literally told me, in India they can do anything! :blink: ) - sadly, upon coming here for the mandatory medical exam for iqama, their condition was detected, and they were sent home.  :rolleyes:

@Skhan_be Please let me know that if you found any solution because me having same issue in Pakistan for my wife. Wish you best luck.My E mail ID is: [email protected] if you have any further query. Thanks

Popolocroix wrote:

Of course - i understood what you said: "I proceeded to the same GAMCA center with the report & doctor there insists that they don't trust any report except GAMCA."

What i mean to say, is that, GAMCA themselves, depending on the result of the x-ray of you rfather (if it's not so serious), can prescribed some weeks of recovery or medicine, and again, take an x-ray in the same GAMCA center ONLY - because as they say, they will not accept any results from other medical institutions however reputable it is.

Put it simply, you're only allowed to purchase a PEN from their bookstore, and they will not accept any other PEN from other bookstore, even if its more classy or expensive.

I know of some Indian who came thru these medical exam in India - despite having more serious disease, was able to go round it by paying under the table (the guys literally told me, in India they can do anything! :blink: ) - sadly, upon coming here for the mandatory medical exam for iqama, their condition was detected, and they were sent home.  :rolleyes:

I have a joining date after 10 days. If I ask GAMCA for treatment(though my father is not sick) then it will take time & I'll loose my job.

Okay, so maybe, you can either try to find another GAMCA clinic/hospital - and try to get some test...if the results vary, than maybe, you can challenge the other center's result...If it's the same, than there's no helping  you...  :(

or maybe, you can find a hubby (a healthy one) - so he can be your mahram :) --- just suggesting... :D

Popolocroix wrote:

Okay, so maybe, you can either try to find another GAMCA clinic/hospital - and try to get some test...if the results vary, than maybe, you can challenge the other center's result...If it's the same, than there's no helping  you...  :(

or maybe, you can find a hubby (a healthy one) - so he can be your mahram :) --- just suggesting... :D

I m not here for "Maybe"

chutiya banete h sab

kkkkhhhhaaaannnn wrote:

chutiya banete h sab

English please as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum.

Thank you.

I'm facing same problem where do we complain

@skhan_be is the report uploaded as unfit and its uploaded on GAMCA website. Later after being declared unfit , the medical center gave the treatment and was retested after taking medication.

And aftet the so called treatment , the report came fit for x ray. And did the GAMCA center have authority to edit the report? As once it was declared unfit

Kindly let me know if this was the case . As i am suffering as they declared my wife xray unfit  and i cannot take another appointment untill 6 months for retesting in any other medical center.

Hi Were you able to figure this out and were you able to file your grievances somewhere?