Printing Shop

I have googled around for a few days, and thought someone here would be able to help.
Does anyone know or have a recommendation of a high quality print shop that can print on museum quality archival paper?
Thank You!

HKM on calle restauración  in POP might be able to help but if they can't they'll be able to steer you in the right direction. This where I've had signs made. Friends have had menus made there as well. I wish I knew where they print the legal land titles. They're on like a parchment paper.
Planner is in SD and I'll bet there are good print shops there.

Thank you so much DRyaimi!
What is HKM and what is POP? :D I just got here in DR so still getting to know the places to be :)
Do you have that print shop's website or phone number? I live in Punta Cana so will definitely have to start my first contact over the phone or email. :)

POP is Puerto Plata and will be of no help for you. Your best bet will be in Santo Domingo

Bob K

Sorry i am in Santo Domingo and don't know of any here,  I am sure there are some.....

No problem! Hopefully someone will pop in with some info :)

If your printing needs are something you can have done out of DR, my property manager of my properties in Florida manages a printing company for his day job. His shop does work for Bahamas and many other islands so he know how to get the work shipped to clients in the Caribbean.
Just a thought.

Thank you so much! That would work perfectly!