Sightseeing points entry fees for expats in Cambodia

Does anyone know what is the situation with the entry tickets costs to different monuments in Cambodia(Angkor for instance) for the expat residents? If I stay for 1-2years, let's say in SiemReap, and wish to visit Angkor temples dozens of time, on any suiting to me day of the week, do I have to purchase the entry ticket again and again?

I have lived in Nepal since past few years, and here goes the rule of paying once for a monument and having the ticket validity extended until the expiry date of your tourist visa, so you don't have to pay more than once and can visit the place any amount of times. The resident visa allows even not to pay for the entry at all, as a local. What is the actual rule and expat experience in Cambodia? Any leads?

If you want easiest method you dont get tourist visa, YOU. ARRIVE BY AIRPLANE AND GET   ORDINARY VISA PAY 30 us  and you can renew it without leaving country . Can extend itt affter 30 ddays for 3 , 6 months up to a year , no need to leave and you can trravel back and forth leaving ccountry without any hassles cost isroughly. 150 us for 6 months and 250 for 1 year . someone else will have exact price BUT THIS IS THE WISEST WAY AND THE MOST  HASSLE FREE WAY TO DO IT .....  HAVE TWO PAASPORT PICS or you pay 2 us dollars extra for your 300 dollar Orrdinarry visa  By not getting this Ordinary visa  any other way then flying in is more hassle !!!!!     If i answered the wrong  iformation u wanted sorry ! This is only info on visa entry  not tourism answer to visiting tourismm sites several times .....

Thank you, Wimbleton, I am aware about the visa types and their arrangement. I wondered exactly about the possible waving off charges on sightseeing points for the long term stayers in Cambodia. It seems though there are no such people who wish to visit sites more than once...:)

You pay for each time you enter. No exceptions.

Really?..Surprising to know..

Every one pays to see the temples, apart from Cambodians of course, they pay no fee. Expats pay along with tourists.

If you wish to see Angkor Wat from outside and take photos then you can do this without paying as people can go to that area without paying.