Need Help

Is it true that Canada got some recruiting agencies which give unemployed peoples all over the world jobs and they cater for traveling tickets and accommodation?.

What if there is a certain payments they are asking is it save to pay them?.

Thank you all for your help.

Matoshh wrote:

Is it true that Canada got some recruiting agencies which give unemployed peoples all over the world jobs and they cater for traveling tickets and accommodation?.

What if there is a certain payments they are asking is it save to pay them?.

Thank you all for your help.

yes depend on what they offer you.

What do you mean when you say 'depends on what they offer' because they can be offering a lot but all in vain so that you'll send them money via Western Union not their bank account, don't you smell a rat in some situation dear Farah.

If they are asking you to send them money through western union then it's probably a scam. Canada got lots of employment agencies. I have been running a business in Toronto for a number of years. Employment agencies in most of the cases in Canada get their money from employers. They pay employees who are legally eligible to work in Canada after deducting their own fees, the income tax and the employment insurance from what other businesses originally paid them.

Thank you for your genuine answer and if I can ask do you wish to direct me to one of those Employment Agencies you were working with in Canada for I would like to have a job there please Arabicwizard.

I used to hire drivers and workers through help unlimited, the one in downtown Toronto. In order to get hired in Canada you got to have a canadian social insurance number because all reputable businesses in canada claim wages and labour costs as a part of their expenses. Most businesses in Ontario are registered with the workplace safety and insurance board of ontario and the wsib doesn't cover workers that are not eligible to work in Canada.

it is 100% scam.... Canada is looking that people first who are living in Canada, many bad people, agency,immigration consultant etc. are cheating innocent people @ name of Canadian job or Canadian PR, Canadian govt. should stop all this..
Thanks

If I may ask arabic how can I get this canadian social number and reach to help unlimited for me to know the truth behind all this.
Narayani how can a person differentiate between a real job in abroad and a scam since there are several countries which got labor shortage please.