Im looking JOB As DJ (DIsc Jockey)or Resident DJ in the club ,hotel, r

Hello..Im Adieh Flowz (DJ,Producer).
Im looking JOB As DJ (DIsc Jockey)or Resident DJ in the club ,hotel, resort. in jakarta. maybe in here have a info for that.

thanks. :)

Hello AdiehFlowz.

I would invite you to post your resume/CV in the Jobs in Jakarta section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

hye my name is djkorn i'm from penang malaysia and i'm looking a job as a dj

djkorn1313 wrote:

hye my name is djkorn i'm from penang malaysia and i'm looking a job as a dj

An expat can't work legally as a DJ in Indonesia - your chances are zero

Is anyone up to date on the actual applicability of the ASEAN agreement insofar as jobs here in Indonesia?

In other words, under the ASEAN agreement, wouldn't this lad from Malaysia be employable here as a DJ?

Yes, MEA would be good to apply on.

However, before MEA, I have friends from Malaysia with no problem finding a job here.
I believe in one thing.
You find your own job opportunities. Don't let the naysayers say otherwise.

I have been reading the benefits of MEA.
Those big corporations who have been building factories and moved over to Cambodia or Vietnam. Could establish near the border of Laos and Cambodia, and employ workers easily over there. So it is very attractive for these corporations.

Alot of factories are closing down and restructuring, either out of Indonesia or out of Jakarta/big cities. The minimum wage and employee tax/benefits are hammering the industry. I guess only manual labour intensive industries will survive with a look on domestic market.

Indonesia does not have easy land borders with another country. So that won't affect or attract big corporations to invest here.

Hi Did you get any Jobs in same filed