Looking for an Indonesian Business Partner

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tom Anderson and I lived and worked in the oil business in Jakarta for 2 years in the mid 1980's and loved the country and it's people very, very much.

I now supply China and South East Asia with a material called Humidur and I am looking to introduce this product into Indonesia. It's the world leader in the field of corrosion.

My primary focus is to treat pipelines, offshore structures and petro chemical plants. Traditionally these companies would use 3 coats of paint when trying to prevent corrosion. Our worldwide patented Humidur product is only applied with one coat and comes with a thirty year warranty.

Shell global signed a unique framework agreement with our company in March 2017 to use our anti corrosion project on all of their worldwide projects. This was decided after a 2 year trial culminating in huge savings of millions of dollars offshore in the North Sea in Scotland.

I am looking for an Indonesian based partner who can help me introduce our products into the Indonesian market. A background or contacts within the current Offshore and Petrochem industries would prove extremely advantageous.

Many thanks for reading my post and I look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

Best regards,

Tom Anderson

Perhaps you'd like to place an advert in the classifieds section here

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … tners.html

Closed