Looking for maid agencies in Jakarta

Hello all,

I'm looking for information on any maid agency in Jakarta. Malaysia has recently relaxed the rules & individuals can now bring in maids directly from Indonesia. I require a domestic helper mainly to take care of my ageing mother.

Would appreciate any help or advise.

Thanks in advance.

Yes employ someone from your country. Pay them well treat them with respect and remember they are human.

I apologize for the above remark.

Yes I have heard that the Malaysian Government now allows people to bring in maids from overseas themselves. We are so used to reading in the news about isolated cases of Malaysian employers mistreating their Indonesian maids, so understandably some people might hold strong feelings about this matter. However, of course the majority of Malaysians are kind to their maids and treat them with respect.

You can actually google to get lists of maid agencies in Jakarta:

- http://www.streetdirectory.com.my/busin … id_Agency/
-http://hims-indonesianmaidsupplier.com/

Searching online is quite easy.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I am also currently looking for Indonesian helper. May I know did you manage to get Indonesian helper from the maid agency? Any recommendations?

Hi,

Not a good reccomendation for maid agencies in Jakarta believe me.

Regards,
D

Hi,how much is the salary offer?im available by january 2019 and i have pasport already.curantly im still in singapore but will be going back home for good by next week.please contact me ***anna

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Recommendation should be made in the business directory.

Hire maaid is quite exhausting. You never know if they fit you or vice versa, so when you do find a best match, try your best to keep them, pay a close attention to their well being and they will loyal to you.

Agency to me isn't the best option, they'll charge you more, they do have a guarantee to change the maid, but then the source is just the same, you'll get the maid that others rejected.

Try to talk to your neighbor for some info, some maid usually have colleagues or sisters that needs a job and they usually, not most of the time, work better than agencies.

Good luck!

are you still interested to be hired in malaysia as a domestic helper.

Hi,yes but the salary you offer is to low

Hi
Are you stil interested in looking for job in malaysia,penang

Regards
Edvellien tan

Hi
I m looking to hire maid from Indonesia

Hi,yes i am,please let me know the job discription and salary offer trough my personal contact:(*** wats up).anna

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Yes mam you could contact by our application online helper like GoMaid
Etc... :)

I m looking fr agency in Indonesia to hire a maid.

am available for work as maid and I Have work experiance please contact me
do not hesitate to contact me anytime

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Jakarta section of the website if you are looking for a job or proposing one.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed