Western Dr in Da Nang??

Does anyone know, if there is a western Dr in Da Nang or better still, in Hoi An?

I'm only familiar with the Family Medical Practice in Da Nang:
vietnammedicalpractice.com/en/Contact-Location/danang.html

They have (or had last year) two Filipino Drs...

Thanks Mate,
I'll give them a call and make my way over there.
The only reason I wanted a western GP, was that it's a very detailed problem that I have and, will need quite a lot of explaining....
Twice, over the last few years, I have been to the Doc's here in Hoi An, and the Doctors have been very good, but they have had very minimal English, so I've needed a VN friend to translate.

Thanks again
Greg

No worries.  I saw a female Dr. there last year and she was very thorough and easy to communicate with.  Good luck!

Richard

@ Panadol --> Hello :) I have moved your message on the Da Nang Forum for more visibility. Thanks. Karen :)

Thanks Richard, for the good advise.
I saw a very nice polite lady doctor, of Indian origin... She was impressed with my Hindi, and we talked for some time, about India and things in general..(I wish my Vietnamese was this good)...
After many tests and an ultrasound, it looks like I have contracted a STD(worse case scenario) or a Glandular fever(better case scenario)... I'm hoping for the latter....

Fingers crossed!!!

It's a great place for Expats, if they have a major issue.... This morning I was very concerned... I saw a great 'Western type' doctor... I had many thorough tests, and it put my mind at ease.

It did cost 10,166,000.... That's a lot of Dong!! But, when things are going bad, and your a long way from 'home'... For me it was very reassuring ... (I thought my cock was going to drop off).. Scary days!!
Many thanks again...
Blood tests come back, from Hanoi on Monday.

Greg..

Hey Greg.  Thanks for letting me know how things went--I'm glad you were pleased with the service and that you connected well with the doctor.  I also had a situation where they needed to send something off for a biopsy, but in the end everything worked out fine.  I hope you get the result you wish for too.  Best of luck, Richard

International SOS has a membership program which give you an access to expat doctor over the phone anytime and anywhere. They have network hospitals many areas in Vietnam with which SOS doctor can communicate for your condition and recommend what/how to do as well as assist evacuation as well. Check it out...