Antacids

Does anyone know where I can get antacids in Da Nang? I usually take calcium carbonate - nothing serious, and I only take one a few times a week. Family medical said they do not have any such thing. Not a problem if I cannot get them, but sometimes if I have a little heartburn from food or something it is nice to have. Thanks for any suggestions.

You can buy Maalox in most pharmacies

Thank you!

I have used Maalox for years, it is quite good and made by a reputable pharma company.

Thank you very much - I did pick up some Maalox just a few minutes ago from a local pharmacy. The price is ok, but 24 tablets cost 240k which is not a problem, just different. I used to buy a generic antacid in the store in America which cost about 2 or 3 dollars for 100 tablets. I don't use many, so the Maalox will be great. Really appreciate your reply!

Hate to tell you, but you were shafted about 5 times the going rate. I pay 50,000vnd for a box of 24. You need to find prices out before buying things in VN.

When you go to a pharmacy many have the prices on the box. If they dont, go somewhere that does. Overcharging foreigners is a national sport.

Thank you very much. I didn't realize. Next time I will Chechen the price. Really appreciate your help!!