Where can I buy a clothes horse/clothes rack/clothes airer?

I arrived a couple of weeks ago and have been on the look out for one of these. Cant find one anywhere. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks!

You can buy it at the supermarket: Metro, Co-op Mark, Bic C,...

You're looking for something that you can hang wet laundry on to dry outside or used as an open closets/wardrobes to hang your clothes, right?

You can find these at "inox" shops, or workshops that produce chrome furniture.  I'm sure you can walk down the street and eventually you'll run into a chrome furniture shop. 

They're very popular because houses don't come with closets built in so an inox shop shouldn't be far.

Watch how your neighbours are drying their clothes.
Ask where they get their appliances.

1. You get to know where to get stuffs in your neighbourhood.
2. You broken the ice.

Thanks I don't mean like a hanging rack more something like this:

webshophousehold.com/tienda/en/clothes-horse/27-clothes-horse-stainless-steel-8423171888406.html

I'm in a big apartment block and have an electric dryer but it's shrunk a few things already so I need a clothes horse instead. Thanks for your help!

I know that this is a very belated answer but I came across the same struggle.  The Metro no longer sells them.  They sell pegs and peg hangers but not a clothes rack/airer. 
So I asked around and the answer was an Inox store and the cab took me to 140'ish Pasteur street in District 1 where I bought a nice metal air dryer for 500,000 ($25), granted the roundtrip cab ride cost 280,000 so all up it cost $40... But there were a few shops along the way here that also sold wicker versions of high chairs and booster chairs which could be relevant to my toddler so I am going to venture out again to check them out another day :)