Please tell me how do I do after I came Ukraine to study...

I prepared apply for student visa but in embassy mail send me they write "Upon arrival to Ukraine citizens who have been documented with the long-term visa type D (in passport – Д), should contact the nearest Department of Migration Service of Ukraine to be documented after with the documents/permission, which gives the right to stay foreign nationalities in Ukraine more than 45 days".
How do I do after I came there...
Tks!

After you come to Ukraine you start prepation of the temporary residency certificate. This Department of Migration Service of Ukraine is often called by people as OVIR. So you go there and find everything out.

GreyKyiv wrote:

After you come to Ukraine you start prepation of the temporary residency certificate. This Department of Migration Service of Ukraine is often called by people as OVIR. So you go there and find everything out.

Tks your reply...Please tell me which document to apply for the temporary residency certificate...Tks you so much...

Hi.

You don't really have to worry about this. Your university or

educational institution will take care of this issue. There is 

usually someone in the foreign student department to ask for your

documents and take them to the immigration office as soon as you arrive.

Regards

LetzSplitRents wrote:

Hi.

You don't really have to worry about this. Your university or

educational institution will take care of this issue. There is 

usually someone in the foreign student department to ask for your

documents and take them to the immigration office as soon as you arrive.

Regards

I really worry...because I apply on the University by myself without via Service. I'm try contact the University to asked this problem as well as apply for accommodation but they not reply me...