English version of Ukrainian permanent residence card

Hello,
      Well i have got the permanent residence card in Ukraine but the problem is that it is in Ukrainian Language and even the stamp in my passport which says that i am allowed permanent residence in Ukraine is also in Ukrainian language.so i wonder if i travel from some other country to Ukraine the immigration of that country can not let me to Ukraine as they don't understand Ukrainian language so is there any way i can get this permanent residence card in English language along with Ukrainian language or English version of this card?thanks!!!
                                              Regards

I am pretty sure u can not get it in English, but do not worry. The only place you will ever show this card is Ukrainian border control. The only possibility to get it in English is to visit certified translator in Kiev and get it translated to English officially with all needed signatures, stamps etc. I did so with all my documents before leaving Ukraine, it made my life easier here in UK. But I do not think you REALLY need your Ukrainian RP translated. BTW we are going to get Ukrainian RP for my husband, was is hard to get, we did not started or really need one yet, but who knows ...:)

Hello,
      Thanks for your reply.Yes you are 100% correct,i will translate it to English and get all the stamps required and hope there will be no problem on borders.
No it is not hard to get the RP here in Ukraine and the procedure is very simple but just one thing is very important when you want to get RP here do all the process yourself and don't give money to people who work in OVIR or other Firms who help people in making RP here in Ukraine because it will cost you a lot of money and at the same time you can do all the procedure yourself and get it for almost 700UAH(88$).so hope you get it when you want:)
                                       Good luck.

How  can an immigration "from some other country" not to allow you to Ukraine?  This is nonsense. Other countries immigration have no legal power  to  allow or not to allow you to enter Ukraine. Only Ukrainian immigration  can  stop  you  from  entering Ukraine.

altiva yes they can for example if you are flying to Ukraine from Emirates that is Transit through UAE and they dont understand your RP because it is written in Ukrainian Language how can they be sure that it is a legal document?Or i might say i show you my RP in Ukrainian language and you don't know the language in which it is written then how can you be sure that it a Ukrainian RP?
the problem is Ukraine should use multiple Language(English along with Ukrainian)on all documents which are used by foreigners.

Tedd Bundy wrote:

altiva yes they can for example if you are flying to Ukraine from Emirates that is Transit through UAE and they dont understand your RP because it is written in Ukrainian Language how can they be sure that it is a legal document?Or i might say i show you my RP in Ukrainian language and you don't know the language in which it is written then how can you be sure that it a Ukrainian RP?
the problem is Ukraine should use multiple Language(English along with Ukrainian)on all documents which are used by foreigners.

Hi Tedd,
I understand your concern.
But,  I  think that Ukrainian people won't take it nice if you  try to make  Ukraine  into  some kind of Sweden, where they had all their TV and news in English, like Swedish language did not exist.
Why would Ukraine need some English in their papers?
When  they  accost you in Emirates, stand your ground. Tell them that you  are  a  permanent resident of Ukraine, which means that you have the  equal  rights  with  Ukrainian  citizens, except to be able to vote in election  and  signing  into  Ukrainian army. Tell them that you will call  Ukrainian  embassy  in  Emirates and they will have trouble, if they  won't  let you in. Tell them that YOU can read your own papers,
and so MUST they.  You have all the rights for this.
Get  the  phone number of Ukrainian embassy in Emirates ready, just in case.

Hello Altiva,
            Yes you are right:) and thanks for your help.