Romantic Spots in Bahrain

I've been in Bahrain for a few years now; even so I need some advice from you folks. My anniversary is coming up next month and I want to do something special for my wife. But I don't want to book a table at a restaurant or a day at the spa or anything like that. That's a little too cliché for me.

Anyone got any ideas / suggestions ? Maybe something different you've tried before ?

I'd really appreciate it.

Why don't you spend the night at Al Bander or Al Dar islands or go away for a weekend somewhere nice?

Every year my husband writes me a letter listing all the things we have gone through in that year. It brings back fantastic memories

Hello Jossnuggles!

That does sound nice but again pretty generic. I was thinking more of the likes of renting a rooftop in Seef for a night where we could dine , talk , maybe a light dance , look at Bahrain from 30 floors up .. something along those lines

or

maybe rent a dhow or a boat .. do the same thing there...

I'm yet to decide though...

Ah okay. Maybe one of the Suites in Seef can assist you. Fraser or similar.

Jo

Yes ! .. Infact I was just looking at those.

Thanks for your help. :)

Hire a boat and go to Jarada - its fantastic - you would need to check whether you could go in the evenings as am not sure if the water curfew is still in place and Jarada is only visible at high tide so it would depend on tide times too.

If you want to do something very special, book a table at the Capital Club, the mos prestige and invite only club in Bahrain. It's on the 51st floor and you'll get the one of the finest dining available in Bahrain with some spectacular views of Bahrain.

Al Dar Island is a good choice as well, especially if you want a romantic quiet stay.

This advice is awesome .. Thank you all ..

You're welcome malcolmr10. I wish you all the best with your wife in this special day and I hope it lasts a long, long time, happier than ever.