Hi, how i can have visa from algeria to ukraine

Hello, i am from algeria nd i want to ask about how i can have visa from algeria to ukraine or if there is an agencey can help me
thx

Hi Mimou016,

Welcome to expat-blog, may be an introduction? :)

Please feel free to go through the Information on visas Ukraine, where you might find out some useful information.

I suggest you to get in touch with the closest Ukraine Embassy, they might be able to give you further information concerning visa procedures. ;)

Thank you,

David.

hi. it's depends. Do you want to come as a student or a tourist

I do not want to sound rude, but people just ask redundant questions. All this information is online. Ukraine is not the back of beyond. One gentleman was complaining no expats were contacting him in his city. Now that is a worthwhile correspondence. I see this site as a way for expats to make connections. I live in Kyiv and often travel to Kryvyi Rih and Lviv. So once again, I will stress making contacts and friendships. This is not for visas and work permits. Those are dispersed through the Ukrainian government and we expats have no control over the matter. And please, no more solicitations ... 'nuff said.

Not only are the questions redundant,but I dont understand why it isn't a person's first inclination automatically, to contact the embassy. I highly recommend learning some basic Russian at a bare minimum to be able to get around and find help. People actually show up in Ukraine speaking zero Russian. I cant imagine that situation.