Willing to meet new friends in BKK :)

hallo every body:)

I am Andrea from Italy I moved to this creazy city for work, I am a pilot, based here in Bkk.

recently I did not have much time to get to know new people but now at least 3 weeks on vacation. ( still have to decide what to do:)  so it would be nice to know new people, we can start with a caffe :)
hope to hear you soon

Andrea

Welcome to Thailand !

I'm sure you will have a great time here :)

I hope. Thank you:)

Hola Andrea,
I'll be in Thai soon, just waiting for something good.
It will be interesting to be friends with a Pilot and learn something from them.

I'll be studying cooking shortly in Bangkok

Regards
KJ

Welcome to bangkok Andrea and Karren!
I'm sure you will love this interesting city which is full of life and culture .
Will you be studying at le cordon bleu in Bkk Karren?
It's the most famous french culinary school here...
Where will you be putting up in Bkk ?
Will be nice to catch up one of these days as Andrea mentioned for a coffee and get to know more people of all ethnicity and culture .:)

Hi  mixedgal:) Thank you very much for your welcome and sorry for the late reply.  Of course it will be nice to meet to up for a caffè:) so I m fully ready anytime when we want to do it?:))

Welcome Andrea! I've also just moved to Bangkok a few days ago. I'm just getting settled in now, lots to do when you move to a new place.

Hi Andrea, maybe we see at the expat meeting this friday!

sure I woudl like to come. but what I need  to do to get in? invitation?? where is the place?

I don't know if we can put our email address in but here goes...I'm arriving in Bangkok August first. I'm at ATL airport now headed to
Chicago then Oman Jordan then Bangkok on Saturday...Please someone connect with me I want to first meet and develop a friend base before I get out and explore. I'll be staying at a Hotel from Saturday until the end of the week because hopefully by then I can find a decent apartment. [email protected]

Hey Sydney Boy get back with me and tell me where you found to live and all...Nathan

He Andrea,

My name is Liesbeth,i am from the Netherlands i just arrived at bangkok a few days ago. I am planning on studying for one semester. I am currius about what you think of Bangkok. If you want to grab a coffy please let me know :)

Liesbeth

hi Liesbeth, of course  I  would grab that caffy :)

Hi, Andrea!
I am Damo, i m just new in this blog! anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to Thailand!
I would love to make new friends here. 

Hope you having a great time in Thailand!
Enjoy life

-Damo :)

Hi Andrea
Are you still in bkk

Hi Damo

I am Sheril from Sri Lanka & who work in Bkk & I would love to make new friends, we can show up somewhere in BKK for a tea/coffee to let each other knows

cheers
Sherl

I would like to meet people from all over the world.

Hi Nathan, I was successful in joining.  Thanks for your knowledge sharing.  I never want to lose contact with you. 
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Lisa:)

Hi. Mslisaywilliams123, I have been living in Bangkok for 6 months. I would like to make new friend with you and everyone here. I like to hang out some place when I have free time. Anyone here who like to make friend with me ? Hope i can talk to you soon....:):)

Hey Andrea are you live now in Thailand?

A free day in Bangkok, hang out and eat noodle in spicy Tom Yum chung in asok.