Wellness

why is health being neglect by many? until the signs and symptoms has manifest, only then would go visit a doctor.ever experienced that inside the family?or even in work?cite your health issues and lets discuss if u dont mind.chilly night there.

I hurt my leg rather badly the other week.
Would you like to see the photos?

Well just take extra care next time so the other leg would
be safe ;) anyway, did u got it from playing sports?

He has four, so the loss of one leg is less severe.
But bouncing all the time does take its toll after a while!

I hurt my leg because I wasn't looking where I was going and, to make it worse, it got infected because I didn't take care of the wound.
Leg went to 1.5 times it's normal size - up like a red blooded chap upon the sight of a beautiful lady.
However,it's almost healed now.

Another problem has cropped up.
I broke six bricks yesterday but failed on one break so my hand hurts a little.

Are u being absent minded during those times? Seems having accidents like those become a habit.

Are you always absent minded while chopping up bricks with your hands?

I haven't broken a brick in 15 years but have smashed 10 in the last two days.
I think I've done too many considering the time since I last did one.

jessie098 wrote:

until the signs and symptoms has manifest, only then would go visit a doctor.

Should we visit a doctor before there are any symptoms?

how about some regular check ups before that happens sweetie?

I still believe, "prevention is better than cure". They say "health is wealth", which is really really true. Even you have lots of money, when you get terrible sick and near to death money is nothing. For us in the family, we usually and naturally detox, and then have our regular herbal maintenance to keep us fit. And thank God, we are all healthy.

I have been suffering from severe depression due to the decline of my daughter's illness but have recovered by devoting myself to reading and writing.

“As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.”
― Criss Jami

“You only get one body; it is the temple of your soul. Even God is willing to dwell there. If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades. If you abuse it you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy.”
― Oli Hille, Creating the Perfect Lifestyle

Hi Jessie,

Well said as a matter of fact you are so right about the topic you raised. We all need to take our health issues more seriously having said that hope to chat with you some more later.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR